Jane is definately traitor enough without having to add to it
    No doubt at all!!!

Jane is definately traitor enough without having to add to it
    No doubt at all!!!

she is a pice of ****

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Follow up research on Michael D. Benge:
    Michael D. Benge was born in Denver, Colorado on August 6, 1935. He served in the Marine Corps from 1956 to 1959, achieving the rank of sergeant, and was honorably discharged.
    No wonder he displayed b*lls of steel when serving as a "civilian" during the war.

Semper Fi Sgt Benge!

i hope her movie bombs, damn traitor

Credits
    Savings
    Once again she opens her mouth and crap comes out of it. She was an HBO show last night and she says she is proud of what she did but does apoligize for sitting on the anti-aircraft gun. Yea, whatever! She also stated that she has gone around the U.S. and met with a lot of Vets and they have forgiven her. Yea, right, I just don't see that happening.

I just don't understand where she gets off saying that she helped the anti-war movement by going to go visit with the enemy. Just like I said, everytime she opens her mouth crap comes out of it.

Registered User Free Member USMCrow's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This is a good counter balance story to the Jane Fonda/Vietnam/Woman Of The Year story that has circulated the net.

Ann Margaret

Viet Nam 1966
    Richard, (my husband), never really talked a lot about his time in Viet Nam other than he had been shot by a sniper. However, he had a rather grainy, 8 x 10 black and white photo he had taken at a USO show of Ann Margaret with Bob Hope in the background that was one of his treasures.
    A few years ago, Ann Margaret was doing a book signing at a local bookstore. Richard wanted to see if he could get her to sign the treasured photo, so he arrived at the bookstore at 12 o'clock for the 7:30 signing.
    When I got there after work, the line went all the way around the bookstore, circled the parking lot and disappeared behind a parking garage. Before her appearance, bookstore employees announced that she would sign only her book and no memorabilia would be permitted.

Richard was disappointed, but wanted to show her the photo and let her know how much those shows meant to lonely GI's so far from home. Ann Margaret came out looking as beautiful as ever and, as second in line, it was soon Richard's turn.
    He presented the book for her signature and then took out the photo. When he did, there were many shouts from the employees that she would not sign it. Richard said, "I understand. I just wanted her to see it."
    She took one look at the photo, tears welled up in her eyes and she said, "This is one of my gentlemen from Viet Nam and I most certainly will sign his photo. I know what these men did for their country and I always have time for 'my gentlemen.'"

With that, she pulled Richard across the table and planted a big kiss on him. She then made quite a to-do about the bravery of the young men she met over the years, how much she admired them, and how much she appreciated them There weren't too many dry eyes among those close enough to hear. She then posed for pictures and acted as if he was the only one there.
    Later at dinner, Richard was very quiet. When I asked if he'd like to talk about it, my big strong husband broke down in tears. "That's the first time anyone ever thanked me for my time in the Army," he said.
    That night was a turning point for him. He walked a little straighter and, for the first time in years, was proud to have been a Vet. I'll never forget Ann Margaret for her graciousness and how much that small act of kindness meant to my husband.
    I now make it a point to say "Thank you" to every person I come across who served in our Armed Forces. Freedom does not come cheap and I am grateful for all those who have served their country.
    If you'd like to pass on this story, feel free to do so. Perhaps it will help others to become aware of how important it is to acknowledge the contribution our service people make.

Ahhh.... there is justice for Jane after all....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43901

Thumbs down

THERE IS NEVER JUSTICE FOR hanoi jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    OLE SARG

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    All this recent talk and research on Jane really screwed me up yesterday.

A TV crew stopped by the house to interview me on our Veterans Organization. During the camera set up and positioning I chatted friendly enough with the woman interviewer and the camera man and made casual jokes, just to relax.

So when the camera turned on to start the interview, the first thing she asks me was, "Just for the record state your first and last name, organization, and rank."

Wham! Instants thoughts on progapanga interviews and interrogations. It took me a second to get back my composure back. That was the only part that sucked, but it sucked huge.

I can't hardly believe that many people forgot what this traitor b*tch did. For her name to even be mentioned as someone who might be considered in the top 100 women to be honored is an insult to not only every Veterans in this country, but to every military person now serving today.

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps

THANKS FOR THE STORY CROW. A GOOD READ AT THIS TIME.

Ann Margaret, Nam Vets sweetheart forever!

Credits
    Savings
    It's good to see that there are true Americans out there in the public eye still. Ann Margaret is a true lady. God Bless America!

In truth, my whole time in Vietnam, I never saw a USO show. They tended to keep us Dirt Marines (K 3/7) on the line. But, John Wayne (1966) did walk around the positions, and he said hello to each Marine as they were in the trenches on the lines.

A couple of guys from 2/7 said that John was wisked away from their lines because of sniper rounds, but, in all honesty, I appreciated it. At least he came to us.

In all honesty, as much as I dispise Jane Fonda, I think it is John Kerry that was the biggest traitor of the Vietnam War. Jane was a citizen of the USA, and not a military person. John, when he went to Paris to talk with the enemy, and he agreed to do their bidding in the USA, was a US Navy Reserve Officer. He was not discharged from his service until 1978, when President Carter infamously pardoned all of the runaways (Jan 1977), military cases were included in that pardon later that same year, on a case by case basis. Now, John rants in Congress about bad management styles as a reason to stop appointments from going through the Senate, when in fact he should be completing his term in a military prison for treason at this time.

Politicians and Celebs seem to be more more equal in their rights than the rest of us. I still want to see those thirty one pages of Kerry's military documents. If he was pardoned by Carter, so be it. If he was not, and he used Political means to avoid the consequences of his actions, than string the man up for treason to his country while a serving US Naval Officer.

Look to the US Senate for the true traitor, John Kerry.

Thread Information