I wanted to start a thread for some of the older ( no offense ) Marines on the board to share some of thier stories from the battlefield. Please include descriptions, your accounts, pictures anything you want. I think it would be a good idea and help some of the younger guys who are coming home with some of the stresses from the battlefield. The could probably relate to some of the same things we have gone through. Such as losing friends, friendly fire incidents, the stupid Lt who couldn,t read a map or compass from Mc Donalds. Make them funny sad or whatever but you never know who could be talking to other guys who where riight there with you doing the same thing or find some long lost friends. Plus I think it would be good to get some history out of this.

As for my one of my own accounts. I watched a a Us Air Force A-10 drop a 500 lb bomb on a LAI during Desert Storm killing 2 of my best friends. I watched one of them pass right in front of me. I also seen a Tank rip into thier supply convoy. As one driver got out of his vehicle he was ripped in half by a tank round that landed in front of him. He was also a good friend of mine.

R.I.P.
Cpl Steve Bentzlin
Pfc Dion Stephenson
Jan 29 1991 killied during the Battle for Khafji

LCpl Christian Porter
Feb 27 1991 killed during battle.