Shiping out
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shiping out

Smile Shiping out

Hey I shipout on June 6th to PI, and I can't wait

congrats. keep the attitude. just remember it won't last forever. that is what got me through all the little games the di's would play with us. you'll find out. just do your best and and you should be fine.

Talking

Believe me I am ready for the dis games. we have a Family night in April and I know what the dis want to see. this month we are Repelling

I'm shipping out on June 6th too.

Registered User Free Member iroc3000cc's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    i'm out June 13th i can't wait. our family night is in april too where are you from poolee_guide?

Credits
    Savings
    Images

I Admire You All

Ya'll stay motivated, pumped and train for what lies ahead and you will meet the challenge head on. Make us proud because you are the future of our Unted States Marine Corps.

God Bless You All
    Jim

Thumbs up

I ship June 6th aswell. Who knows we might all be in the same platoon but I know we will be in the same Btn.

I am from RSS Amarillo Texas. I am known as Poolee Raff and it motivates the Crap out of me to hear that said.

If anyone else ships out on June 6th you can contact me on AIM/AOL on MelloYelloX

Good luck guys (gals?)... stay motivated, work hard, do as your instructed and do not, I repeat... DO NOT.... be your platoons "house mouse". Hold your own, accept responsibilities for what you do. LISTEN to the instruction being given to you, never ever quit and always remember... not everyone has what it takes to cross that parade deck on graduation day. Do it and you have something that will live in your heart forever.... Pride, countless thousands of Marine brothers and sisters and most importantly... the title of US Marine!

Semper Fi
    (Now hit the deck and give me 50!)

I SHIP JULY 5th OooRah! I will be going to MCRD SD for 13 weeks of PURE HELL and the chance to become a United States Marine! and IM READY FOR IT !!

Poolee Guide I am from RSS LUBBOCK!!!

Whats so bad about being the house mouse. I know they have to clean the DIs room and such but whats so bad about it?

If you are a recruit and you make your rack...if its jacked up you will be punished - badly. If you are the house mouse and you make the DIs rack...and its jacked up - stand the F*** by. You will most likely get more contact with the DIs if you are a house mouse. I dont know about you, but when I was at boot I liked to stay under the radar as much as possible.

i get shipped september 19th to Parris Island

Thread Information