web site for access to combat photos from WWII and Korea and Photographer's names
Create Post

web site for access to combat photos from WWII and Korea and Photographer's names

tentlemen and ladies, I was told that the government just released prevously classified photos of WWII and Korea and the Marine combat photographers that took the photos....my dad served active duty in WWII and Korea and I know that he took many photos that I'd like to see and purchase for him...He had a stroke and is handicapped, but I still want to see some of the additional works that he achieved....I was given three web sites to go to; but none of them is active......anyone know who to contact?....He was based out of Camp Pentleton for five combat years......also, when a marine "passes on" is there any monies that are available for the spouse to maintain house, etc....by the government?.....Mom is also handicapped with congential heart failure and requires 24 care by my brother and me....is there any retirement monies that are given to marines with certain number of combat years , or just the medical aspect if they survive?....thank you for your time and hopeful help with information...please email me at: pfrey101@hotmail.com ......also, are there many marines that went to Klamath Falls, Oregon with malaria during WWII to be "cured"????, or ones that know about the klamath falls, oregon Leatherneck Club ?

at the start of this message please replace the "t" letter with a "g"

Registered User Free Member Eaglestrikes's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Photos and etc

Released does not mean available.
    As to the rest. Unless he is Retired or a Special Annuitant or the recipient of the MOH, there is no money for the widow.

Thread Information