Females in infintry? - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by BHABIT
    Cpls, and Poolies... what do you know?

Having a bad day Gunny?

I have never seen a Gunny disrespect the rank of CPL before.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

I once had a Gunny that would pull a hot case of beer from under his cot in the morning and call out, "sick call".---lol

Slam one down and see you tomorrow.

Semper Fi

BHABIT, we posted at the same time. If I had been able to read your's first, I would not have posted mine. SF

Registered User Free Member THATFEMALE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    One day ladies one day. No disrespect intended to my male counterparts but forget you guys. Half of you are not as strong emontionally and physcially as you think. I know for a fact that I can hang with just about any grunt. If you want want proof as my former 1st Sgt. (1st Sgt. Diaz) Hrscowboy get ready to turn your gear in! I guarntee you we can go at it toe to toe. Enuff said there. Marines get ready because theres a new breed of female who's coming to take charge! If you want a challenge you can reach me at CSSG-3. Semper FI to all my Lady Leathernecks out there.

Registered User Free Member THATFEMALE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Any male Marine out there who want to challenge me on a fitness level you're welcome to it. You can find me at CSSG-3/ Supply Company/ Marine Corp Base Hawaii. As for alanUSMCDEP03, listen young buck we are "Marines" not GI Jane. Have some respect. I can't stand you males!

THATFEMALE...

I respect what your saying... but I still stand by my original post. I have known Marines with convictions and valor... you might be one of them... but again there is this ONE THING that separates us...

Do not misunderstand what I'm saying...physically and emotionally you may be up to the task... but within you there is a tide that ebbs and flows that you have NO control of. That is what sets us apart... it isn't YOU it is just genetics. It's that change, that varies without any indication or difference that would put you outside my consideration.

I understand what your heart and soul wants... but I can'nt rationalize the lives of the rest of my squad for your personal gratification.

Semper

Greenside...

If you only knew the day and the life... don't want sympathy... I've always called a spade a spade....

Don't worry about your post...

Semper Fi

WELL WELL WELL it seems we have ruffled some female tail feathers, First of all Lance Corporal thatfemale i could promise you that i could have taken your hard chargin young body and made a mess out of it in 2 weeks in the Nam not a problem i have seen it done too several young men while we were there and you would have not lasted 2 weeks after getting in country. I have seen the best hump a hell of lot of ammo and mortars and mortar plates all day long and i know for a fact there aint no woman going to be able to keep up with that kind of pace, Oh i forgot your the new Marine Corps, back in my day you wouldnt have lasted 1 week in boot camp because my drill Instructors would have broke you down after kickin your pretty little ass in and you would have been writing home to your momma and daddy crying to get out of the corps. Ever had a rifle butt laid across your skull or thumped on constantly because someone else screwed up thats what it was like back in my day. you would have never been able to take the abuse that we Marines took back in the Old Corps. In todays Marine Corps a drill instructor so much as touches you and hes going down or Momma and daddy starts Law suit proceedings. Many of times i have thanked my drill instructors for teaching me the art of survival and if i was able to see these same men today i would shake there hands and thank them again. I have no disrespect for any Marine what so ever but a female in combat will never happen not in my life time it wont and you will be retired or out of the Marines by that time.. Enuff said..

Registered User Free Member Cheezballz's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    hell look at me i know my mos i smoke, drink, lil overweight, not a lot and i still hit 20-21minute flat runs, 20 pullups, their's no way a female can do more than 15, their is some females out there but i swear no wm can hit over 15 pull-ups, i guarandamd-T- it. we had this wm ssgt talkn mad trash before a pt run, i'm talkn mad trash like, 'I'm a wm and i still sound off louder htan the malez, 30 minutez later she fell out! lol, like i said no way, i've seen my share

CSSG-3
    Supply Company
    Marine Corps Base Hawaii
    lol......

Registered User Free Member Cheezballz's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information