Drill Instructors - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    that is some GREAT advice Sgt Ski, I'll keep that in mind.. Thanks

The Marine Corps is the worlds greatest Fraternity, Brother and Sister hood there is. Do you think they are gonna pick teddy bears and people who are gonna talk sweet to you to make you a Marine? ABSOLUTLY NOT!We ARE the best for a reason, and it starts in boot camp. Your Drill Instructors will be some of the finest Marines you will come in contact with. RESPECT THEM. There is no BS in boot camp, everything is done for a reason. And if you think somethin is pointless, consider this, everything about a Marine is the product of a 229 year old tradition, your not gonna be the first to be trained, i say again, everything is there for a reason

Originally posted by Sgt Ski 2/7
    ...I think just the hype alone about them is enough to put the fear in you.
    ummm.....yea. Do they still wear the smokie bears at MCRDs SD and PI? If so, I'll standby because that alone can enstill fear into anyone (but then again, I don't have to tell any of you that. You're freakin MARINES!)

yes mam they still wear the legendary Smokey

Anyone ever watch JAG? I was flipping through and saw the worst depiction of Marine Corps Boot Camp I could ever emagine. I couldn't believe how many inaccuracies I saw. No wonder so many poolees are confused about boot camp. Thank God for Leatherneck.com I guess. haha

Thread Information