Favorite handgun?!!! Sound-off - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    THE EARL PATCH, WEST TEXAS, Home of the 1st LADY Larua BUSH, Midland, TEXAS
    Credits
    Savings

Talking .357 & .45 rules

Gots a Ruger Security 6 w/6' bbl and a M1911A1 (1941) with 10rd clip. Backup is a Winchester'97

books

Cool There are so many!

I really love my Remington Rand M1911A1 .45, but there's my Walther PPK/S .380 that's stainless, easy maintenance, but...
    I also like my stainless American Derringer .45 long Colt/.410: the .410 shells are 000 Buck, definately for close quarters. And I like my "wheel guns," they're just fun to shoot. My Colt .25 fits in my back pocket easy enough, and my Iver Johnson TP-22 hides well... There's more I'd like to have, but, but, but... (I think if I got another one I'd be in big trouble with the wife!)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    definately not the beretta M9 9mm. I'd prefer the H & K USP .40 or the M1911, better yet, the Kimber LAPD SWAT .45....

scopekill26
    Guest Free Member
    Anybody ever shot the limited edition, crome plated, heavier than hell Desert Eagles?

It takes two hands to hold this gun up, and has enough recoil to black your eye! However it will put a hole the size golfball in whatever it hits, and justs screams you dont want to F*ck with me.

Anybody own one? Got pics? Specs?

If I needed to make a hole that big, I've got a Remington 870 loaded with 00 buck!

GunnyL

Glock for duty/durability, Kimber for accuracy. Although I collect firearms and own many, those two are excellent handguns in my opinion.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    41 ruger mag.
    so far i have had tree bears after my backside...all three have lost...220 grain semi wadcutters ....1,400 fps..home loads stops um in their tracks

danjate
    Guest Free Member
    colt 1911, simple as that

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I carry a Para Ordnance .45 ACP.

Only reason I carry that, is because they don't make a Para Ordnance .60 ACP.

But when they DO . . .

Seriously, I LOVE my Para Ord.

Originally posted by scopekill26
    Anybody ever shot the limited edition, crome plated, heavier than hell Desert Eagles?

It takes two hands to hold this gun up, and has enough recoil to black your eye! However it will put a hole the size golfball in whatever it hits, and justs screams you dont want to F*ck with me.

Anybody own one? Got pics? Specs?

LMAO---The first time I saw one was at a gun show. I picked it up and then looked at the dealer and ask,"Does it come with a bipod?"

Heavy fire power for sure, but if I'm going to pack that weight I would carry a lighter weapon with as much punch---maybe an 870 Rem.

Your choice---big gun and fun to fire but have you fired the .444 Marlin in a pistol? Lighter weight and REALLY BIG PUNCH!

Credits
    Savings
    I have a Colt Gold Cup (1911) You can have all the rest.

Had a Gold Cup, nice piece but the best Colt I ever had was a Model 70 series.

Originally posted by greensideout

LMAO---The first time I saw one was at a gun show. I picked it up and then looked at the dealer and ask,"Does it come with a bipod?"

Heavy fire power for sure, but if I'm going to pack that weight I would carry a lighter weapon with as much punch---maybe an 870 Rem.

Your choice---big gun and fun to fire but have you fired the .444 Marlin in a pistol? Lighter weight and REALLY BIG PUNCH!
    I own a desert eagle .44 magnum, I shoot it with one hand. Not huge on recoil, just heavy as hell.

I have several hand guns, my favorite for carry is my smallest , a 380, although I carry my Glock 40 more than any of the rest due to its fire power and easy to conceal. As for as getting the job done I like my Glock 21 45 cal it has 2 -13 round clips with one in the hole, better come fast if you want this ass!!! I also have a S&W 357, but its way to big to conceal, I had a Ruger P89 I sold it and bought the Glock 40. The ruger jammed a couple of times and it had to go!!
    FREEBIRD

Thumbs up

H&K USP-45, I carried one a a Police Officer, one of the best weapons I ever carried or shot. But a 1911 is just as good.

Thread Information