My NEW moral delimma - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    At 52, if I had to start all over again now, 25 is looking pretty good!

Registered User Free Member jfreas's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Jedi "Dirty Old Men need Love too". No seriously don't let the age difference bother you. My wife is ten years younger than me and she keeps me young.

Jedi,

You might as well go for it now. By the time she's 25 she'll be ready, willing, and able to nag your A** like a seasoned pro. it comes with the estrogen.

Originally posted by woodman
    Jedi,

You might as well go for it now. By the time she's 25 she'll be ready, willing, and able to nag your A** like a seasoned pro. it comes with the estrogen.
    LMAO! yeah, I hear that!

Okay, here's a non-Marine womans opinion: Age is just a number, my hubby is 2yrs younger than I, small age difference, but still just a number.
    If it feels right, it is right. Go for it!!!! Don't you know that older men are sexier?

Tinaxoxo did her homework!

Ha, ha, ha.
    My husband often wonders why I married younger, because I find the older ones more appealing.

why didn't you go for an older guy? Tina

My wife is 8 yrs old than me. It's only a number. My son wife is 10 yrs. old than him.

Remember, she will change a couple of more times before she is "fully molded". If you can survive those changes you're doing good!

sm@@thrider,
    Even though he is 2yrs younger, he acts 5yrs older than me. And as my sister keeps telling me, I get younger everytime I have a Birthday. So someday it will seem like a 20yr difference.

My son is 35 years old and his wife is 23...they have already given us 3 grandson's.....they are a beautiful couple....also, my dad was 13 years older than my mom. They were married to the end......age don't matter, its just what ya really think of each other....

Credits
    Savings
    Jedi
    George Burns' doctor once told him to stop going out with younger woman.
    His reply was , "At my age Doc , they're all younger than me".
    He lived to be 100.
    Go for it!!!
    SEMPER FI!!!
    vfm

oh just a little update on this.

Things are going REALLY well, so far. Believe it or not, I have found that I actuially have more in common with this girl than I have ever had with any previous GF, or even my ex-wife.

WE like the same books/movies/music/ both enjoy the same kinda hobbies, and activities all things considered, i'd SAY she was perfect, except for the fact she's a Democrat!

Good lord HardJedi, How can you do this to yourself... a Democrat! (*&^*(&^)*&(^ Beep, beep beep, @$@#$#$.

Hey man, maybe its for the best. Maybe this is your chance to convert her and show her the light.

If not and she does stay left, then well at least she takes a stand for something, that says more about someone than physical traits.

Semper Fi bro.

Thread Information