Who Remembers Dog Patch? - Page 9
Create Post
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redbutcher
    if you went thru division cp I waved you thru front gate and rear gate at times. if you brought in any indigenous personel through after dark we made some officers pay. it wasn't your fault they couldn't follow the rules was it. they got all of the good stuff, remember!
    What I remember was the USO show on 327 in late '66? with Bob Hope, Joey Heatherton and Ann-Margret. Front row seats with a nice view of Ann-Margret camel toe. Too bad about Joey Heatherton, what a beauty.

ecfree=====I have drank 33 beer warm and cold but I don't know how warm monkey**** is. Anybody else here know how warm monkey**** is?

Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    ecfree=====I have drank 33 beer warm and cold but I don't know how warm monkey**** is. Anybody else here know how warm monkey**** is?
    I guess it would depend on live or dead monkey. I prefer dead because that's lower temp and they're filthy, lice ridden, little bas***** anyway. Remember? Can't remember seeing any dogs, the gooks ate 'em all.

Glock9mm+++++++++I spent 2 Christmas's in Vietnam and never did get to see any good USO shows. They would not come out to where we were in the bush.

Glock9mm===========On my second tourer we had a dog mascot named "Shorts" He hated the gooks. Also had a Vietnamese pot belleyed pig for a mascot. His name was "2LT Arnold H. Hog" It was only natural to have a hog as I was with Hog Battery 3/11.

USO Show

glock9mm, What I remember was the USO show on 327 in late '66? with Bob Hope, Joey Heatherton and Ann-Margret. Front row seats with a nice view of Ann-Margret camel toe. Too bad about Joey Heatherton, what a beauty.

Remember the single engine observation aircraft that was counter clock wise low orbiting and every now and then he would cut his engine as he passed from twelve to 9:00 o’clock, and then one time his engine did not restart and a helicopter went out to retrieve him and he waived to us troops as he passed over head and we booed? In the far off rice paddy we could see the tail of the aircraft sticking up. Not long after that the USO helicopters arrived. I was near the front left of the stage and like all, in the muddy area. I did not have a camera for this performance, but a picture of Ann-Margaret was selling for $10.00 US dollars that week, and I am not certain but I believe she asked for it be banned.

Credits
    Savings
    i suck... i was too young for vietnam and too old for iraq... '79-'87... i was in a window of peace... i enlisted while jimmy carter was president and we had issues back then... i'm torn in a way because i haven't seen combat but in another way, i'm very glad for that for many reasons. still after serving 8 years and being in both the ground and air wing side i've seen a lot. i'm still a valid marine i suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree
    Hey Butch,I sent a reply,but didn't go thru.
    It was about liberty in Danang,in early 65.
    Man that 33 beer was as warm as monkey ****.
    After the first few,the rest went down ok.

SEMPER FI/WELCOME HOME
    Ed I sent you reply yesterday did you get it? Butch

anthony j bower, were you on hill 327 with 1st LAAMs in 1966?

Quote Originally Posted by Williamwfh
    glock9mm, What I remember was the USO show on 327 in late '66? with Bob Hope, Joey Heatherton and Ann-Margret. Front row seats with a nice view of Ann-Margret camel toe. Too bad about Joey Heatherton, what a beauty.

Remember the single engine observation aircraft that was counter clock wise low orbiting and every now and then he would cut his engine as he passed from twelve to 9:00 o’clock, and then one time his engine did not restart and a helicopter went out to retrieve him and he waived to us troops as he passed over head and we booed? In the far off rice paddy we could see the tail of the aircraft sticking up. Not long after that the USO helicopters arrived. I was near the front left of the stage and like all, in the muddy area. I did not have a camera for this performance, but a picture of Ann-Margaret was selling for $10.00 US dollars that week, and I am not certain but I believe she asked for it be banned.
    Here's the deal with Ann-Margret: She asked that the photo's not be published because she had a severe case of acne or some kind of facial breakout. I was no more than 20 feet from her and saw this clearly; the stage lights were as bright as artillery flares and shining upward. No disrespect to Ann, but I think most guys were focused on other parts of her anatomy. I remember the single engine and some choppers and I think that "Puff" was operating to the north during the show. Wish I would have known about the 10 dollar sales price for the pics, I gave mine away to the guys who didn't get to go. IT WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED IF ANY GUYS WHO STILL HAVE THESE PHOTOS WOULD UPLOAD THEM TO THE SITE. SEMPER FI.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Dang, to me Ann Margaret is still hot today!

I think if you made it through Boot Camp You are a Marine........

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    Dang, to me Ann Margaret is still hot today!
    Brother, you ain't kiddin', but back then she was really something special. I had dreams about her for months.

Yellowing, I guess you like the Mature women.

bootlace15 out

[QUOTE=WilliamwfhWhat I remember was the USO show on 327 in late '66? with Bob Hope, Joey Heatherton and Ann-Margret. Front row seats with a nice view of Ann-Margret camel toe. Too bad about Joey Heatherton, what a beauty.

[/QUOTE]
    cant remember if this was 66 or 68 with Bob Hope but it was great to be there
    especialy when her zipper broke

This is proably you with your camera and nose right down front and up close

Thread Information