Grandpa Again
Create Post

Thread: Grandpa Again

Talking Grandpa Again

Just thought I would let everyone know that I just became a Grandpa for the 16th time. Youngest son became the father of a 7 pounds, 4 ounce, little girl - Katlan Marie.

It is for sure she did not get her good looks from her Grandpa. She is a little blue-eyed blonde - she can already make you melt with her little grin.

Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OLE SARG

Congratulations!

Best of Luck!

Enjoy the pleasures of spoiling

Ellie

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations! You've got quite a lively family there. LOL. Just another tyke to spoil I bet.
    Better get some rest.

Outstanding Ole sarge i know your one happy grandpa my 12 is on the way and can hardly wait. semper fi brother..

Congrats Ole Sarge,
    16??? is that right? Man, between Christmas and Birthdays.... Your a rich man, You truly are, 16 bundles of love .

WOW! good LORD thats alot of grandkids! well, congrats!

Congratulations OLE SARG---Ya, they will melt your heart!

Talking

16? those are lot more than my 5, all of them seem to find a way in to your heart.
    Congratulations to all...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
    Ricardo

Talking

Add my sincere congratulations, Sarge. Sixteen grandkids is quite a group! No doubt she'll be a little heartbreaker when she gets even a little older. Those blue-eyed blondes can turn a grown man into a spoiling grandpa. That I know from personal experience. We have a 4 year old blue eyed blonde who has her "Papa" under her little finger! Enjoy her as much as you do the other fifteen. Semper Fi, Grandpa!
    Arlene

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congrats - may the newest addition ne happy, healthy and full og joy.

Of course, if tigger would get off the stick ( If the Corps wanted me to have a wife, mom, they'd have issued me one.), I might someday be able to share some of that grandparent joy.

Thread Information