Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever been 86'd?

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Schnanigans. Ohhh.

Originally posted by Toby M
    HJ, you were really a rambunctious kid! Reminds me of me when I was younger...LOL May be one of the reasons why I joined the Marines!!!
    LOL HEll, those were just a few of the times I was CAUGHT doing stuff when i was younger. LOL

Course, we were also kisked out of a state pak for setting off military munitions on the 4th of july in 1993 LOL ( green star clusters, pop up, smoke grenads, and arty simulators)

Super troopers was great! Time to watch Galexy Quest!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    How can one get kicked out of Disneyland? A friend of mine did for grabbing Snow Whites behind. He said it had always been a dream of his since he was little. Good thing the seven dwarfs weren't around.

We had this thing in college called Breakfast Club that before football games, the bars would open at 0700. My Marine roomates in myself (all of which are commissioned now, so this could probably get incriminating) would dress up in rediculus costumes and go to the bars. One of these times we went as the Super Troopers. We decided that weekend to powerhour before the bar (doing a shot of beer every minute for an hour, just in case you didnt know). By the time we got to the bar and finished our first screwdriver, we were pretty f**ked up. We were kicked out with in the first hour because we had snuck in syrup and instead of chugging it, decided to throw it all over the rich frat boys. That turned into a royal rumble in the street.....drunk as hell and got to beat up frat boys....man I miss college.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Good thing the seven dwarfs weren't around.
    Yeah, the seven dwarfs are off duty Orlando PD! (And I bet they are NOT little people!)

Have never been 86'd. Just lucky so far.

Thread Information