Deserter Cpl Hassoun..now AWOL - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would have loved to have had him at a red line brig I would have had a field day with that raghead..

Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member
    Glad to see some brass in here Capt. and i'm sure that you would have had enough sense to lock his sorry as up. A deserter awaiting courts martial was turned loose and given leave? They need to get some of us old timers in there to take care of business the way it should be. This is the most assinine thing i've ever heard, and to think it came from our Corps. Why then should we fight in a country that wants to take over our country when the Corps turns a deserter loose and gives him leave before he can be courts martialed? The f**king powers to be might as well arm our enemy, cause they sure as hell don't care about OUR soldiers well-being.

As it has been said, What brickhead let this sorry excuse for a Marine out to begin with?! 89 no need to be lady like That raghead is femminine than most WM's I can think of.

Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member
    Ya Tammy, no pussy-footin around in here, tell it like it is, straight up and point blank!! That's how i deal with things and it scares the hell outa people, specially the cops around where i live. NO JOKE. They need to courts martial the rocket scientist that gave this ragheaded carpet-kissin derserter leave in the first place. WHat the hell is goin on in the military today anyway?

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Angry

It's a kinder gentler Marine Corps, my a$$. Put this sorry P.O.S. in front of the firing squad when they find him again, I'll volunteer. How about you Smitty, you standing next to me?

Credits
    Savings
    How about we go out and find this P.O.S. ourselves

My question is, if his chain of command felt as if he would flee how come he didnt have CID following him? Hell it wouldnt be too hard to get a couple Marines detailed to watch him.

Good question TRLewis...There's a whole lot more going on than we know about. I'm sure this is another one the Corps hopes that the media stays out of. To the general public, this is just another military story...to us, it's not adding up.

Credits
    Savings
    This whole incident is nothing but a thorn in the side of the Marine Corps. I've been trying to understand why the hell his C/O let him off base or why he wasn't already in the brig awaiting trial.

Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by JAG5150
    It's a kinder gentler Marine Corps, my a$$. Put this sorry P.O.S. in front of the firing squad when they find him again, I'll volunteer. How about you Smitty, you standing next to me?
    Nah, I want to take my dull K-Bar and drive it slowly up under his ribcage toward his black heart. Or better yet, maybe I'll just drive it slowly into his throat while he looks into my eyes.

I agree Gbudd, someting is not adding up. I have to believe that any unit commander would know, be told, or suspect that something with this guy is up. It had to be a political decision and I'm hoping that CID or any other agency was trailing this fool. Maybe it was the old "give him some rope and he'll hang himself"

Either way on the surface it doesn't look good. It makes the unit look incompetant to have ever granted leave or let this fool off the base. Who has his ID, License, Passport? Some of the first things I would have taken and kept in "safe" keeping for him. Crap a blind man in a snow storm could have seen this coming.

Find this guy and let his unit at him. Strip this fool of any Marine title, send him to make big rocks into little rocks. F@CK@R

The Washington Post is reporting this morning that the Corps informs them that, because Hassoun had not had a hearing before a magistrate he was permitted to take leave. What bull***. Let us assume that you feel you can't put him in the brig before a hearing, you still make sure he doesn't leave the base. Leave is a privilege and noone has a right to it, particularly someone that wound up in a foreign country with a BS excuse and is now charged with desertion. Someone screwed up here, but I'll bet you dollars to donuts that it wasn't the Marines. The Pentagon's fingerprints are all over this one.

Credits
    Savings
    I worked Law Enforcement for 10 years, we always put people in jail before they were convicted of anything, I know that the Corps is not more liberal than the civilian population. This P.O.S. should have been locked away until his court hearing and not be allowed to see the light of day. He took his leave unauthorized and in a combat zone, no plrivileges should have been extended to him.

The Navy has put this scum bag on the Most wanted list as of this morning and this dude has taken another name is what there saying..

We have already given him several names to pick from....

Thread Information