Deserter Cpl Hassoun..now AWOL - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Semper Fi hrscowboy!

Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member
    Yee haw, leave some of his sorry ass for me will ya? I'm in a mood this week and feel like ventin some pentup frustration out on someone that deserves it.

How can someone on Legal hold and subject to a Court martial get leave ? Someones fitrep should be marked low in judgement.

HANG EM HIGH

This morning the news reported that tracking this scums master card they found it had been used recently in Lebanon and Canada. So my guess is he is now in Canada. Go find him, bring him back and court martial his ass. Then off to some hard time--like 25 years--in the brig. In 2030 ship his ass back to Iraq and see what he can work out on his own at that point. I'd also be inclined to ship his whole family back too.

I am also TOTALLY stumped on how in hell under a current charge of desertion he gets a leave ???

Would love to hear USMC's top cop explain that one !

Semper Fi !!

Since there is not a federal warrant for his arrest. I can shoot him on site right? Legally?

He was last seen boarding a plane on the way to North Carolina and the family says he wants to tell his side of the story. Yea right! He could not stand the heat so he got out of the kitchen. The Corps is better off with him out of our uniform. His new uniform is gonna have stripes on it. He is the true definition of a EX-MARINE...not fomer but EX...DRUM HIM OUT NOW. gbudd

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    That motherf*cker! I was bending over backwards to give him the benefit of the doubt. Screw 'em.

Credits
    Savings
    I swear on everything holy, if I ever come across that s***bird, ...... well, I think you know what I'm going to do. Something to do with a slow painful death. His suffering WILL be legendary!

Originally posted by hrscowboy
    Too bad i am not a prisoner chaser anymore with the Marine Corps me and this boy would be having some private time behind closed doors.. When i got through beatin on his raghead ass he would be willin to tell all... enuff said..
    lol..perhaps this is why you are no longer a prison chaser anymore?

Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member
    We need more chasers like you in the military there Jarhed. Would save a lot of money in the long run, a bullet in the head is a lot cheaper than all the money spent to courts martial this sorry assed ragheaded carpet kisser.

No that's not why hrscowboy is not a prisoner chaser anymore bates_iyaoyas....he ran out of prisoners! They felt safer in the brig than out on the street with a ****ed off Marine after their ass.

He's on leave because the political powers that be (I'll bet not necessarily the Marines in the chain of command) decided that throwing an Arab Muslim in the brig would not be a politically wise decision. Had it not been a political call, there would have been no doubt what to do with someone who had already disappeared to a country without an extradition agreement with the US. Now we have to live with the consequences. I'll bet this guy is viewed as a hero in the Arab world, whether or not he surfaces.

No doubt about that Captain.

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information