Lend me your strength - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One more Incoming..

I know how tough these time can be, I lost my Father-in-law Dec 15th. Remember when the times are the hardest you truely find out who your friends are, I've got your six!

Semper Fi, and good luck to your family.

JAG5150,

Incoming prayers for you and your family. This site is one big family and we are all with you. God bless you and your Dad.

SEMPER FI
    OLE SARG

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Exclamation

Good news and bad, my father came out of the operation O.K. with minor complications. What should have been a 2 or 3 hour surgery turned into 6 hours but turned out fine. The bad news is that 2 more anurisms were discovered and will need to be replaced. We're looking at the probability of 3 more surgeries. The remaining anurisms are located on his heart, behind his right knee, and in his stomach. We are looking at a very long year with a lot of pain. Please continue to remember us in your prayers, it is very much appreciated.

Thanks Jag

For the update...

I guess one day at a time....

Spend as much time as you can with him, cherish the moments.

I never got to know my father, he died when a drunk driver ran him off the road, when I was 4 years old.

SF

Cook

JAG5150 I will keep your father in my prayers. Thanks for the update.

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    I will keep him in our prayers as well and you and your family. Thanks for the updates and just keep us posted so we know whats happening.. Take care and SEMPER FI

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    The human body is capable of AMAZING things,
    IF
    the mind will let it.

The human mind is capable of AMAZING things,
    IF
    it is truly in tune with him which created it !!

INCOMING !!

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Talking

Wouldn't you know it the old man is doing fine, he is asking for a can of skoal and a six pack. Of course he can't have either but as long as I say O.K. he seems to be good besides with all of the drugs he's on he doesn't need anything else. Thank you all for the prayers and encouraging words.

Semper Fi

My Mother is going throught the same thing she had her operation yesterday. And having a bad time of it.

on the way Jag. Semper Fi

Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member
    your 6 is covered JAG, and so is yours Schmitke, all our prayers and thoughts are with ya both..........Smitty

Our prayers are with you Jag and Schmitke.

Thanks Smitty & gys

Travelling right now, looking for a new home
    Credits
    Savings

Wink

It's good to hear the ol' man is still in the fight, Jag. Prayers are incoming to you and yours. Have faith there, bro. Schmitke, hope your mom pulls through with her predicament. Alotta people going through alotta pain, and the year has just started. If I truly could, with the blessed hand o' the Lord, I'd be happy to take all the hurt and the anguish upon myself, so that everyone could be more happier and hopeful. But, life isn't like that, and everyone must feel a certain amount o' pain. It's the strength that we all have in each other that helps us survive. No matter the solitude, or the discord, we all hurt for another. Whether it be physically, or mentally, or even deep in our soul. Pain is one constant that nobody plans for, but we must meet this foe, alone if need be, with others is widely preferred. Please know you are not alone my brothers, I'll pray, I'll give thought, the strength of my soul is yours. It all turns out for the best sometimes, and sometimes, well, St. Peter has to make rollcall. Thus we become more stronger and more passionate. God bless y'all and your families.

Thread Information