Semper Fi Brother!...Go Buckeyes!

Happy Holidays Doc.

Enjoy the holidays

family and friends...

Semper Fi

Cook

Happy Holidays to all.

God bless the troops

Top of the day to ya Art Thanks for making my day & A Merry Christmas right back to you my Marine Buddie.

Where is Olean, N.Y.? I did a week bycycle ride around 7 lakes about 6 yrs back The Bon Ton Roulet pretty popular ride lots of big hills & winerys.

Semper Fi

Buckeye

Hi Garry
    The top Of the day to you My Marine Buddie Thanks for the Christmas spirit you Marines bring to me.
    Yes God bless our Troops.

This is such a different war these sneakin murderers are of the worst kind we have been encountered with don'have the guts to come face to face like all other wars.

Semper Fi.

Go Bucks

Thanks Gary Budd for info. on passing of The Okinawa buddie
    May his soul now rest, in peace.I want to thank him one last time for devoting his service in the Marine Corp & express my sympathy & graditude to his love ones for fighting for Americas Freedom for all.
    Peace
    Semper Fi
    Buckeye79

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Merry Christmas, happy new year, one more that we all survived

Same right back to ya.' Thanks' JAG5150 Wow the obituary each day has names of all branches in it I believe WW2 , Viet Nam Korean War & now the younger generation in Iraque & Afgafstan
    Blessings & heartfelt thanks to each onePeace
    Buckeye79
    SEMPER Fi

Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member
    Corpsmen will always be cosidered part of the Corps as far as I'm concerned. Too many Marines owe their lives to the heroism of the Navy Corpsmmen. A heartfelt Merry Xmas and a very happy new year to you and yours Doc, for you and your kind will always be an integral part of the Marine Corps. A majorly big OOOORRRAAHH, from me to you.

Sgt Smity
    Needless to say i thank you for the kindness extended me in your thread . I most certinally want to thank you for all your places of service to the Corp & your Country most of all thanks for checking in . I think its so neat here i am in Ohio & you in Oregon & we can share our feelings & be part of a lasting friendship of the Corp. My only brother now 84 served on USS Ranger & on Iwo Jima 5th Div Co. C 28 Marines his Co. put up flag he retired 20yrs Gunny Sgt. Now lives in Virginia , City. Thank you.
    Semper Fi
    Buckeye79

Thread Information