Marines rally around buddy - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Registered User Free Member JIM PATTEN's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    338,035 People, to date, have signed the petition to congress to free this Marine from punishment and to return him to duty.

ARE YOU ONE OF THE 338,035 ?

IF NOT-----

THEN GET SOME !!! @ www.PETITIONONLINE.COM/AS123/

PASS THE WORD TO ALL YOU KNOW.

SOUND OFF IF YOU ARE ONE ---

SEMPER FI

Does anyone have an update on this situation? I haven't heard anything about it since it is first came out. Anyone know the status of the Marine?

Credits
    Savings
    gbudd...thanks for the info. As you can see I just reported for duty yesterday and have not been to all of the posts. I am so Pis..D about this Marine being "investigated" that I have been trying to get the word out in every way that I can. You will see that I put another one up today before I went back and read your post. I think it would be interesting to see a message from all who post at this site, at the end of their post, showing their Petition number.

I am no. 302903

Semper Fi

I am post number 13,769. For the first few days, the petition site was growing at >3500 signatures per hour. Now it's slowed off to a trickle. I was hoping it would exceed 500,000. We need to continue to circulate the word.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

They Have A Tight Lid On This

I too have tried to find out what the resolution was, but other than the Marine Corps is investigating the incident there is no information to be had. If anyone has heard anything spill it. And Sgt Jim Patton welcome aboard you found a great site to unload your sea bag. Great Marines, poolies and wannabes.

Semper Fi
    Jim

Re: They Have A Tight Lid On This

Originally posted by jinelson
    I too have tried to find out what the resolution was, but other than the Marine Corps is investigating the incident there is no information to be had. If anyone has heard anything spill it. And Sgt Jim Patton welcome aboard you found a great site to unload your sea bag. Great Marines, poolies and wannabes.

Semper Fi
    Jim
    We could begin a support center, a web site for him?

anyone know if there is one set up somewhere yet?

show the world what Semper Fi is all about?

Cook

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Outstanding Idea Cook

What a great idea I would certainly support that. You always seem to have the answers. How do proceed? Also I have some pictures that I will send you today and hopethat you will post some for me.

Thanks Brother Semper Fi
    Jim

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm speaking as a Marine and former Deputy Sheriff 10 years, 3 1/2 in the jail these people will do anything and everything that they can think of to terminate us. My philosophy is do to others before they do to you and shoot until you're sure that they'll stay down. If the roles were reversed the P.O.S. would not have hesitated to do the same or worse. It's just one more scum bag that my bretheren won't have to worry about in the future.
    Semper Fi Devil Dog, you did your job

Oh hell yeah cook i am with ya lets get it going ...

1,800 signitures since jim pattens post, let's keep it going. having been through something similar myself I can tell you that the powers that be need to be pushed HARD to make sure that this young marine isn't fed to the wolves.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Amen Brother

Credits
    Savings
    I hope everyone is aware that you can use the same e-mail address, but, with different names to sign this petition. You are not limited to just one (1) sign up per email address. There are over two hundred million (200,000,000) people in the U.S.A., we should be able to get 500,00 of them to sign the petition, if they understand that the petition exists and understand how to get to it. If we could get everyone to sign it that drives around with a looped ribbon pasted to the back of their car, that proclaims that they support our troops, we would have enough support to run this Marine for President. I carry little slips of paper with the www.PetitionOnline.com/as123/ information on it and when I see someone with this--We support our troops decal--on their car in the parking lots, I give them one and tell them that this is a chance for them to really do something for one of the troop. Most of them thank me and take the slip. I also sent the petition address to my nephew in Germany, who just returned from a extended tour in Iraq
    (Army--Apache pilot) and asked him to spread the word there among his people. There many more ways to get this thing moving, we just have to do it. Put your heads together and share your ideas with everyone on this site and elsewhere.

Semper Fi.........don't let this movement to help this Marine die !

I'm 339884,As I see it,he was just doing his job,part of which is to stay alive. Semper Fi David

Very well said, SEMPER FI
    Chit -chat

Thread Information