dress blue delta - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Travelling right now, looking for a new home
    Credits
    Savings

Wink

Congrats on joining the Brotherhood there, Drake. I'm an ol' 3rd Bn man myself, 2036 India Co., P.I. will make ya or break ya. Gotta love those sandfleas, they give a whole different meaning to discipline. Enjoy your years in the Corps, keep your head up, keep your nose clean, and drink responsibly for goodness sake.
    Remember not to use these dirty words when it comes to tasks at hand, "can't" and "impossible", these words are unsat. Good luck in Iraq, don't get dead. Semper Fi!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Drake, welcome aboard, I like your attitude make us proud.

Semper Fi Jim

helz yeah...congrats, you think that frikin stuff is difficult, wait till you have to try and put on two marksman ship badges and more ribbons, i was never able to figure it out, still dont know how to put that damn pistol badge on...welcom to the few Marine

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member
    You get a GWOT ribbon and medal just for going to ITB? WTF! That's bulls**t! How can this be? You haven't even faced the enemy of Al-Queda or an Iraqi insurgent? What's up with that?

By the way, welcome to the family Marine!

Registered User Free Member CPLRapoza's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Dress Blue Alphas are to only display the Large Medals on the left side and ribbons not rating a medal on the right side, No badges are to be worn. This uniform is only prescribed for formal events.

Dress Blue Bravos is the dress blue blouse, but were ribbons and badges are allowed for wear on the left side of the uniform.

Dress Blue Charlie, is long sleeve and tie. Only ribbons will be worn, and the same goes for Dress Blue Deltas, which is the short sleeve shirt.

Registered User Free Member CPLRapoza's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    ITB does not rate the GWOT. becasue you are still at a school status. Once you get to your unit depending on which unit it is, you must be there for a minimum for 30 days before you rate it. And even then it is only the the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal (GWOTSM) not the Global war on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal (GWOTEM). Marine Security Guards also rate the GWOTSM.

Registered User Free Member fishon's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Great Choice, Wish U lots of Luck. Keep the Spirit of the Marine Corps. God Bless U. Semper Fi.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm out to itb on Tuesday. I'm actually excited to train this time around.

ha Mike? yall seemed so little when i went through...
    Lima 3070
    then got moved up to Golf 2052

Congrats

Check the dates of the posts, PFC.

Wow......almost 5 years since this thread was last posted in before ntimlin posted.
    When bringing up old threads like this, one should check the date of the last post.

uhhhhhhhhh.....................wow this is old

Congrats Marine!

Quote Originally Posted by temarti View Post
    Congrats Marine!
    I wonder if he reenlisted?

Quote Originally Posted by temarti View Post
    Congrats Marine!
    This thread is almost 5 years old....for all we know, this Marine could be out of the Corps by now.

Thread Information