Post those shipdates and MOS's(If you have one) poolees. - Page 51
Create Post
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
    shipdate got changed again! 20080630 infantry (03xx)

Moved up a month

080616, MCRDSD

20090120 MCRDPI 0311, then hopefully Recon

Quote Originally Posted by Afollrod08
    Yeah I'm going in as an E2 because of JROTC, can I get in as an E3 with that and some referrals??
    The way that sounds you will be a Sgt Major in 3 years,lol.

20090120 MCRDPI 0311, then hopefully Recon
    One thing at a time we Marines don't like to hear the word Recon when you haven't earned OUR title.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477
    The way that sounds you will be a Sgt Major in 3 years,lol.
    Well if that were to happen then we would probably be talking about the Army haha. But I went to MEPS and finnally got all my questions answered by Gunny Wilson. It sucks that I have to wait so long but it will be worth it in the long run. I just got sworn in around 7 hours ago haha.

Ship date: July 7, 2008
    MOS: 8152

Only around five more weeks until I hit those yellow footprints at Parris Island! Thank God I got the IST under wraps now!

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477
    One thing at a time we Marines don't like to hear the word Recon when you haven't earned OUR title.
    Very good point Sgt, I'll keep that wish to my self for now until I do get out of Boot.

02june2008

03 Hump All Day

Get Some!!!!!!!!!

Recon

Very good point Sgt, I'll keep that wish to my self for now until I do get out of Boot.
    Is that you assigned MOS

Well if that were to happen then we would probably be talking about the Army haha. But I went to MEPS and finnally got all my questions answered by Gunny Wilson. It sucks that I have to wait so long but it will be worth it in the long run. I just got sworn in around 7 hours ago haha.
    Keep the faith, Carry On.

Quote Originally Posted by Nez46
    Is that you assigned MOS
    Well I looked over my papers again and I have open contract for a while, I remember picking my MOS and I thought that was when they assigned it but my papers say open contract. Sould that be right or did they make a mistake???

If it says open contract then you're on an open contract. Get that changed ASAP unless none of the open jobs really appeal to you and you're feeling lucky. ...extremely lucky....

Quote Originally Posted by Afollrod08 View Post
    Well I looked over my papers again and I have open contract for a while, I remember picking my MOS and I thought that was when they assigned it but my papers say open contract. Sould that be right or did they make a mistake???

Yeah buddy let me tell ya active recon is a very hard job to get i got one of two and i got it the first day they came open. Thank God i had a great recruiter. But if you have open contract that means you have no jod as the other Poolee said you need to get that changed ASAP!!! But yeah if thats what you want to do good luck. Best advice find some Marines on here that are in it they give very good advice. There is a Gunny named finger who did special forces he is a good guy talk to him.

My MOS hasn't been secured due to my lack of liscence. =[

Thread Information