Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox Co. Grad

Registered User Free Member Keth's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Fox Co. Grad

Hey everyone,
    I finally made it back from MCRD San Diego. Little did I know when I signed up for the Corps that I would get a chance to be picked up in and graduate with Fox Co. The hardest Company on the depot according to most. Also the only company still valiantly holding on the the old traditions.
    I see there are a few more new Marines that just got back from Lima, Charlie, ect. You have no idea how hard it was watching you guys walk across that parade deck. My company got put in Alpha's barracks when we got back from WFT and we were right next to the parade deck. The possitive side was we got to see all the girls on visitors Thursdays. Heh.
    Well I'll post some more later. If any of you Poolies have questions on boot camp I would be more than happy to answer them.
    Semper Fi,
    Keth

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Keth! Congratulations, Marine!

The old traditions? Did you qualify with the M1 Garand?

Congratulations Marine

The Drifter's Wife

Ellie

Congratulations! I'm also curious as to what the old traditions are?

Congrats! Welcome back, Marine.

OUTSTANDING MARINE!! Fox was my old company! Best of luck and stay motivated.

Congrats! I graduated Fox company platoon 2035. Then I got Fox in MCT as well. Like the others have asked- what traditions? I'm sure it's more of what the others are forgetting.

semper Fi marine oraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Marine, I too graduated with Fox at MCRD San Diego, but that was 2 years ago. 2106...

Registered User Free Member Keth's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I mean the way they train recruits, Twice my Drill Instructors got yelled at for ITing us to hard. We were never allowed to be nasty like some of the other companies were. When we went up north we were ITed so hard we had like 3 drops to mrp. but my platoon was the only one in the company to not have a single drop on any of the hikes or the crucible or the reaper.
    Keth

Gezzzzz I would have love to be in the 2nd, I heard they had lazy boys and big screens in there squad bays. Thumping 3rd all the way........

lol 2cnd Bn We all know 1st Bn puts out the best Marines. Furry Fox aint got **** on choking charlie. Then I ended up in nasty golf in MCT

Semper Fi Marine!

Registered User Free Member Steak's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Tom,

I graduated from 2nd Bn Fox Company Platoon 2001, August 25, 1995.

As far as the big screens go, we were only allowed to watch those all day Sundays, and on weekdays after chow and while performing weapons cleaning. I was always ****ed when the icecream machine was on the fritz. If you trained really hard for the day the DI's would get you a sofa chit and you could lounge around all night. LOL.

Steak,

Thats the way 2nd Battlon has been since my Boot Camp Days in 1979. The Ice Cream machine was new then....

Thread Information