For those who lost loved one in Iraq
Create Post

Cool For those who lost loved one in Iraq

For those who lost loved one in Iraq

was reading the Legion magazine and found an article on a woman in Utah who is painting free portraits of our troops KIA in Iraq and presenting them to the families free of charge. Hard to believe in this day and age that someone would undertake such a task free of charge when so many are trying to profit from the war and the deaths. Do check out this site. Click on the link below and then click on Portrait of Heroes War in Iraq.

Make sure you check out PORTRAIT OF HEROES

http://www.kaziahthegoatwoman.com/

Ellie

That is very cool...

wow. that IS nice. wish Ihad the talent to offer something similar

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I've had the honor to speak with Kaziah personally..and I can attest to the fact ..that not only does she do these portraits herself , free of charge...she paints them with such respect and honor to the fallen and to the family of her subject...This is one amazing and beautiful human being...I salute her noble, unselfish cause...to give back what she can to the memory of our fallen.. who have sacrificed for this great country....Kaziah to me is another American patriot.....a gifted artist with an enormous heart... honoring our dead.............Thank you Kaziah...

I read the same article-double thumbs up to this lady!!!

Thread Information