MAG-11 Bomb Dump
Create Post
    Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member

Cool MAG-11 Bomb Dump

Looking to reunite with anyone who was a MAG-11 Bomb Dump Misfit between 68-70.........you know who you are!!

Registered User Free Member anthony bower's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Smitty
    Looking to reunite with anyone who was a MAG-11 Bomb Dump Misfit between 68-70.........you know who you are!!
    sgt I was there in 67to 69 when the dump went up. I was with MABS 11 Motor Transport. Butch

Mag 11

I managed to run into quite a few situations, from the "duck pond", where the aviators would bet on how many times one of the critters would get boffed, to splinters in the crappers!

You can drop a line to semperfi7x@aol.com . jf

MAG-11 Bomb Dump

Sgt., I was in the bomb dump from 67 - 68. I left in 3/68. I believe WO Borden was still there when I left but I can't remember the Major's name that replaced Lt. Vanderhoof. When did you report to the bomb dump?

This is Dave Demel. I was in the bomb dump most of my time in Nam...Aug 68-Aug 69. At the time I was a Cpl. Shared a hooch with Steve Tomeschevski(sp). I remember faces better than names being an old fart. I do remember the short timers party thrown by several of us that July or August of 69. Also remember ASP 1 going up.

Smitty was that you that drove the 6x6? It's Hoard from ASRS and the ready revet;send me a note

Dave was that you that drove the RT fork on nites?It's Hoard from ASRS nites;send me a note

Yes....that's me. I remember your name but I'm having difficulty with the other details. I did drive the fork lift for part of my time there....when I was at the reddy vets I drove the crane we had.

Tell me something more about yourself....

thanks for the contact too!

MAG-11 Bomb Dump misfits

I was at the MAG-11 Bomb Dump in 1970. Came over from H&MS-17 Flare Crew.
    Smitty, were there in late 1969 working the night side?

Mac McGrath

Thread Information