from the Red Cross - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Play nice Marines!

Originally posted by snipowsky
    Honestly I could care less about them abusing or torturing our enemies. They are enemies of the United States of America!

Radical Islamists want us all dead in the USA anyways, so why would I care if they are being mistreated or abused?

I DON'T!

It's ok for them to do what they did in Fallujah!

Have we killed any of their people then set them on fire, dragged them through street after street and after all that hung their dead bodies from bridges?

I WISH WE WOULD THEN THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT HERE TO PLAY GAMES!

I say torture and abuse them more often!

It is NOT ok for them to do what they did,,,, but it is NOT okay to do what those troops did to the Iraqi's,,, two wrongs make two wrongs, with the wrong from the stronger nation even being more wrong,,

Registered User Free Member Kurt Stover's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    AGHHH! I hope you use more better english! That hurt my head!

Originally posted by Kurt Stover
    AGHHH! I hope you use more better english! That hurt my head!
    SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya know. one thing that I have learned in my life is this. We are HERE, and THEy are THERE. The only casualties that matter in a war are OUR casualties.

There are things that happen in domestic CRMINAL prisons, to people who did no more than stole a car or two, worse than what hapened or is happening to the POWS.

WHO CARES? they are the enemy. Stuff like this has gone on, and WILL go on as long as there are wars. WE just happened to get caught( again) and now must apease the bleeding hearts with apologies.

Would i be outraged if the same treatment was given to American POW'S? Sure! but that is becuase they are OURS!

And now they are talking about giving "them" compensation. They have already apologized but I will be damned if I would pay them anything! Some people forget, they are our enemy!!! They don't deserve to be treated in the manner they were but hey, that's war! NO COMPENSATION!!!!

Registered User Free Member bier95's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    well I have read all that has been posted. being a VET of the late 60's and early 70's alot worse went on with our boys and women in NAM. IT is war and alot happens. Has anyone asked our POW'S of past WARS what they think of this and how they were treated, HELL NO. Remember WAR IS WAR and S**T happens

The Army better known as the bug out in Korea

Bla Bla Bla... liberal b.s..... Bla Bla Bla.... spew anti-American hattred.... Bla Bla Bla.... left wing hyperbole..... yadda yadda yadda

Yeah, it IS ok!!

Thread Information