SHIP DATE - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SHIP DATE

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL

I was told that if and when you get quarterdecked not to show the DI that you are in any pain. Keep going and don't let them get to you. I'm gunna SMILE to the point of muscle faliure! Not going to let them get to me! 32 days left until I get on that plane baby YEAH!

Registered User Free Member cjwright90's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey, studboy. Cool your jets. I bet your entire first paycheck you will not see her what so ever at PI. I did not see any of 4th BN while I was there in 1985-86. I did hear a few "Yes, Maam" calls from the other side of parade decks behind buildings. Reminded me that women did still exist.

Credits
    Savings

quarterdecking

Seeley
    I was told that if and when you get quarterdecked not to show the DI that you are in any pain. Keep going and don't let them get to you. I'm gunna SMILE to the point of muscle faliure! Not going to let them get to me!
    There is no "if" you get quarterdecked. It is a definate you WILL serve plenty of time there. Guides and "squad leaders" in boot camp get plenty of QD action. Esp if some of thier squad is slacking or what ever. Smiling may work against you, too. They might think you like it too much, and give you more of it.

I remember hearing a lot of SDI SSGT Galbreath's request for "Guide and squad leaders to my quarterdeck!"

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'll be starting my 3 month, paid vacation in sunny San Diego, California in 26 days lol! (Hey, gotta look on the bright side of things right?)

Re: quarterdecking

Originally posted by cjwright90
    <

I remember hearing a lot of SDI SSGT Galbreath's request for "Guide and squad leaders to my quarterdeck!"

what? WHEN AND WHERE DID YOU GO TO BOOT CJ? I had a SDI SSGT Galbreath as well! I was in Delta Co, Platoon 1023, MCRD Sand Diego

Credits
    Savings
    He was from Georgia. I went to MCRD PISC Dec. 17th, 1985- spring 86. He was a SGT, but got promoted while I was there. I was in 2nd BN, but forget the Platoon number.

ship: June 14, 2004
    18th Birthday: Aug. 22, 2004
    Graduation: Sept. 10, 2004

Me too, June 14 04.
    Already 18

Registered User Free Member kmjb's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I dont turn 18 til after i graduate (3 days) to be exact so maybe its a good thing that they moved my ship date up ..16 days left!

Thread Information