Communication Electrician
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Communication Electrician

Hey Marines, I ship on July 12 and my MOS is Command and Control Electrician. All I know is that I'll be working closely with COMM Marines. Does anyone have any advice or give me and idea of what a COMM Electrician does will do while at base and while deployed? And if you know of any websites that can give me more information feel free to post it.

Thanks For your Help.. Semper Fi

dep_baumy
    Guest Free Member
    Hey bro I dont know if I just cant find it or if maybe you got it a little mixed up but im not getting anything on your MOS as an electrician. Try this page and look if its on there. Hope it helps.

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/...njobs/bl06.htm

Lots of guys in my shop say they signed up to be electricians, but turned out to be radio operators. 0612 is the MOS I believe. Good Luck

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    hello everyone, so ive been in the DEP since april and i recently chose my MOS i was told i got command and control electrician, i wan wondering if anyone can tell me more about it, what ill be doing, what kind of units i can be assigned to , and how long and where the MOS school is id appreciate any help plz thank you....

I am also looking for these answers. Unable to find much info on this MOS through the search feature.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It won't help dredging up a 6 year old thread. Try 'ask a Marine forum.

Thread Information