Soldiers thoughts on Falluja
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Soldiers thoughts on Falluja

Man, if I were in Iraq right now I'd personally kill everyone one of these **** heads. This is one chance for all the Marines over there to show who's really boss.

If you haven't seen it yet, NY Times has up close and personal photos: http://www.nytimes.com/

I mean, it's one thing to blow up a marine vehicle, but once you shoot and burn civilians for helping your people out, then it gets personal!

Slideshow:
    http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/200...ALLUJAH_1.html

Article:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/31/in...1CND-IRAQ.html

dep_baumy
    Guest Free Member
    Yeah man I agree. Im sick of us trying to be the nice guy and all. We help them out all the time and what do we get in return? The same people we are helping are at the same time killing us. I say f*ck em. Lets pack up and go home. Their to dumb to do anything about it anyways. All they wanna do is kill everyone.

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    Thoughts;

If we just 'kill everything overthere', does THAT make us better than them ?? Or the same ??

Yes, we are there to help them make a better place for theselves.

Yes, we see the ungrateful violence that the MEDIA puts out for us, and it pi$$es me off too.

But we are still there to help the COUNTRY... not just one group of people. The Sunnie have been in power for all of YOUR LIFETIME. If that's all YOU know, would you like us to change it ??

All I'm asking you to do is open your minds to the overall picture. Doing 'all they know to do', respond with violence doesn't mean they are DUMB, but it is human nature to resist CHANGE. Especially if it affects YOU, your family, your life style, your home.

Offer them the 'olive branch' of peace. But don't be afraid to DEFEND ourselves with absolute authority. Then offer the branch again.

Terry

Lake0300
    Guest Free Member
    I'd like to add..

mrbsox is right (obviously). You guys need to look more into the history and political geography of Iraq. Read and learn about the cultural differences and religious clashes that have gone on. You're gonna need to know these things, especially if you plan on being an efficient tool for the US Marine Corps.

Also, hate to bust your bubble shoreboy, but you're not a Soldier. And neither are the MARINES on these boards.

"Man, if I were in Iraq right now I'd personally kill everyone one of these **** heads." Thanks Rambo. I hope I never get stuck in YOUR unit.

-Lake

Remember when the missionaries were murdered? One of the Bakersfield girls was my best friends mentor. SHe couldn't believe seeing her dead body on the television. It's unbelievable! The bloody sick media pigs.

GOD BLESS THE SOILDERS OVER THERE NOW............

Registered User Free Member Keth's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I'd like to beat the **** out of those responsible, but killing everyone wouldn't do any good. Kinda pointless to try and free a country if everyone in it is dead.

Thread Information