Anyone Shipping Out August 3rd?
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member xxbutler721xx's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Anyone Shipping Out August 3rd?

Hey, im shipping out to Parris Island on Aug. 3rd, i was just wondering if anyone else in here will be leaving at or around that time.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I asked for August ship date and just swore in today with a Nov. 15th ship out date to Parris Island. It kinda sucks because I'm gonna miss Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and my birthday! 4 very big holidays :-)

Will be interesting to see the DI's Dec. 25th. At least I won't have to deal with mosquitos and sand-fleas.

mdshoreboy, you will have sand fleas anytime of the year when it gets hot .I went to PI Oct to Jan and missed all the big holidays too. Halloween was tough man! You might be at rifle range at Christmas just make sure your mom does NOT I REPEAT DOES NOT send your DI's a Christmas card. you will not hear the end of it. The week of our graduation was warm and sunny and on the big day had a hig of 35. Good luck!!

Credits
    Savings
    I am going in August 2nd. I am going to miss my 19th birthday but I am keeping my mouth shut!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Im shipping to parris island August 16

August 16 for me as well, Eric Robinson. MCRD San Diego, however.

Yea Jon gonna be a hollywood Marine. Unfortunately they ran out of oakleys when I graduated so I had to settle for calvin klein But never the less they have a wide aray of sunglasses

Thread Information