Vote Bush!
Create Post
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Bush!

Registered User Free Member xxbutler721xx's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Vote Bush!

Bush isn't a at all and he has shown it, as soon as 9/11 happend he sent troops to Afghanistan, he has also taken Saddam out of power as well. Just a little while ago he passed a bill to improve military bases also. I myself would rather vote for a president whom you know you can already trust, rather than Kerry who hasn't had experience as a president. Thats just my opinion, tell me what you all think though to.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    yeah bush def isn't a , but i'm just a little worried that he fabricated a lot of the iraq war stuff. i think any real reason could have been good enough for me, you shouldn't have to lie to your country to win our support. just makes us look like idiots in the end and less willing to trust him in the future.

although, i'd rather have bush in office to finish what he started than have kerry come in and pull everyone out. That would just create more of a mess. besides, we got through 4 years of bush, he's only got 4 more after this, then the republicans have to find someone else.

Registered User Free Member Pel's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Re: Vote Bush!

Originally posted by xxbutler721xx
    rather than Kerry who hasn't had experience as a president.

lol I hate kerry but I just thought that I would point out that you have to start somewhere, unless you mean maybe he was president of the chess club or something

Pel

If Kerry chooses McCain as his running mate I will be very torn. I really like McCain and I think it would be nice to have two parties represented at the top. This probably won't happen.

I'm rather torn on the Patriot Act. Part of me thinks that its great because if you don't do anything wrong you have nothing to worry about. However I think in some cases it is taken to far. I would hope that whoever wins the election would take another look at the Patriot Act and hopefully refine it.

Registered User Free Member 1recon's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I think President Bush is far better than Kerry could ever hope to be. I know he has made many mistakes but it was his first time in office. I think it is better to have a President with some guts to stand up for what he believes in than some one who will say "now this is the last warning" a bunch of times. People keep saying that Pres. Bush didn't have to go into Iraq as fast and could have waited for another resolution, but we had already waited for months for Saddam to do something. And about them fabricating evidence, why wouldn't Saddam prove he didn't have anything? Also, how much time should we give them to disarm while waiting for a stupid UN resolution to pass? Maybe they did have some of the stuff and just got rid of it while all the politics and bs was going on.? I don't know but I am not going to accuse the President of fabricating stuff to go to war. I think he told us what he was told. Anyway, I am definately going to vote for President Bush.

Registered User Free Member cmbell's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Just a glimmer, but I think that the bombings in Spain have tied the terrorist factions to Iraq. I don't think that there was much fabricating going on, Ok so we didn't find WMD's, but do you truely believe that in all these labratories that they weren't in the making. Kind of that old saying "An ounce of prevention..."

My biggest prob. with Kerry is his blatent disrespect for the military. What kind of troup tosses Purple Hearts over a fence. He has no pride.

Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by cmbell
    Just a glimmer, but I think that the bombings in Spain have tied the terrorist factions to Iraq. I don't think that there was much fabricating going on, Ok so we didn't find WMD's, but do you truely believe that in all these labratories that they weren't in the making. Kind of that old saying "An ounce of prevention..."

My biggest prob. with Kerry is his blatent disrespect for the military. What kind of troup tosses Purple Hearts over a fence. He has no pride.

Well said, cmbell. Pure disrespect, and has shown this on more than one occasion.

I also will be voting for our current president.

Registered User Free Member Kurt Stover's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This was related to me by two of my neighbors, one a Lt. Col in the Marines on leave and the other a Major who is in the Reserves all of us setting around after doing some yard work.

"A person that is in the military voting for a democRAT is like a Christian supportting Satan."

I laughed, and then sobered up, they were right dog gone it!

Semper Fi!

I completely agree that given the choice between Bush and Kerry there is only one real option, Bush. However, I really feel that this decision is the lesser of two evils.

I honestly do believe that Bush hyped intelligence in order to sell the need to invade Iraq to the public, and while I think its a great thing for the people of Iraq and the entire world, the end never justifies the means.

Kerry, on the other hand, is beyond contempt! While I suuport anyone's right to voice their opinion they need to be factual when doing so. Stating that all of the troops in Vietnam were war criminals and throwing your medals over the White House is something that I cannot support. Also, another thought, if Kerry is correct and all who served in Nam are War Criminals, then shouldn't he turn himself in? And if so, I'm pretty sure being a War Criminal would be a felony, so wouldn't he then not be able to run for President in the first place?

Registered User Free Member Kurt Stover's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Don't like kerry, but he threw someone elses awards and medals over a Boxed fence at the steps of the Capitol building in DC.

Credits
    Savings
    Yeah you guys are right. i mean kerry went to vietnam for only four months, got shot 3 times, and came backed disillusioned and upset with the fact that he thought he was lied to. i would much rather have a smackhead, who completely blew off his promise he made to the United States, who makes it sound at times like he was a real Audie Murphy like a 3 string quarterback making it sound like he was Joe Montana. who probably makes another republican--teddy roosevelt-- spinning in his grave with the vomit that he is spewing on earth. all the while limiting our freedom that real patriots have given us. now while the patriot act make us a smidgen safer, it resticts our collective freedom of privacy. All the while sending american military people over to iraq so the Dick Cheney stock goes up. i started up as a republican, and then i saw what these chickenhawks, and neo-conservatives are doing. it made me utterly sick to my stomach. No matter who wins the election, i will serve in the military to the best of my abilities, and i respect the Marines on the board because they have already done the great thing i inspire to do, you guys are lucky to have such a great brotherhood someday i would like to belong.

Registered User Free Member Pel's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Well it was the PA or it was going to be something else much worse, you pick. Do you have something to hide?

r_rumler man your not very happy with America. I dont think it matters at all who you ever vote for, you will never ever find someone that is suiting exaclty what YOU want. Love his Up's, hate his Down's. But respect him for leading 300 million people, all of which have there own opinions on what he should do. Your not the only one that he has to please. I dont think that he's done a half bad job

Pel

Registered User Free Member 1recon's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Why would he have something to hide? The Constitution gives the people the right to free speech and the right to "a well regulated militia" for a reason. So the Government would be held accountable by the people.The Government should be scared that if they screw up really bad that the citizens of the country are going to uphold the Contitution and and hold the government accountable. Thats what the War for Independence was, remember? Please don't get me wrong, I love this country, and I love President Bush, but I think you still have to keep your rights in mind and why they are there. I don't think we are anywhere near having to do somthing like that, but if the people aren't careful, it could be very bad.

Credits
    Savings
    Pel well put, and i understand what you are getting across, but i have to say that i love America, but i grew up in a question authority kind of household. My dad was a hippie, who still hasn't accepted the fact that i want to join the Marines, those are fun discussions. You have to admit that he exploited 9-11. I have little respect for either candidates, in that they both were rich kids growing up. I have respect more for kerry because, at least he knows a little bit about what happens in combat. 4 months is a lot more than 8 months snorting coke in Alabama or whereever he was. i do admit kerry was disrespectful in his youth, and that he flip-flops his stance but who doesn't from time to time. my final reason not to vote bush is that he is the first one since the 1920's to hinder our freedoms. I love America, but i can see it turning into an Orwellian 1984 if we don't speak up when something isn't right.

Originally posted by Pel
    Well it was the PA or it was going to be something else much worse, you pick. Do you have something to hide?
    man, you dont need to have anything to hide to not like the PA. that could get way out of hand, and perhaps be used for political gain... like say Bush has Kerry arrested becasue he said the wrong thing... maybe it was a joke... maybe he didnt even say it, but now he has an arrest record... and say bush has all of his political enemies arrested... you know where I'm going with this.

we all know thats not going to happen now, but whos to say whether or not it will get out of hand in the future... maybe it'll go further, and they'll take our guns away to keep us from terrorizing...

Pel, what if you were asked to give up your guns... you prolly wouldnt want to becasue their YOUR guns... but if you dont give them up, maybe you were planning to use them to kill somebody... and so your arrested!

I know this is the extreme end of the nigative side of what the PA could POSSIBLY lead to... but i think everyone should really give this a good second thought...

I consider myself very patriotic, and I'm pretty conservative... I've grown up in a conservative home... and Bush deffinantly has my vote. but we deffinantly need to be careful with how we use the PA

Thread Information