Jessica Lynch - Motivational Speaker? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I actually read in the local paper about a man inquiring if she (Lynch) was eligible for the Medal of Honor! That really frosted my *****! Imagine that! The media is so hungry for a "hero" and this situation was ready made for t.v. so they jumped at it!!! Fortunately, all there was left to give out were the Bronze Stars for everybody!
    (snicker-snicker)

Registered User Free Member cmbell's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    (quote)by (namgrunt) I know nothing that has happened is her fault, except being in the Army. However, many fellow soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines have done far more to ensure victory, and gotten nothing special in return. It just doesn't seem right.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I fully agree with this statement. I believe that she should not have any more glory and media hype than any other war POW. Seems to me that POW's from this war and all wars before now have just got there name on a list and are forgotten as far as the media is concerned.

CMBELL

GOOD BETTER BEST, NEVER LET IT REST, TILL THE GOOD IS BETTER AND THE BETTER IS THE BEST------THAT YOU CAN BE [[[[[[[[ USMC ]]]]]]]]

What about the other women who were with her? They suffered more than Lynch. It's deplorable......

Gentelmen, gentlemen, if I can call you that. LOL; this poor girl was the first woman POW and they had to make a big deal out of it, even the Army went all the way to glorify this. Remember when the Marines were getting in the news for spearheading to Baghdad they relieved them with the Army. Marines were pulled back and the Army then took over. Medal of Honor, for what? hell why not give everyone who fight in Iraq a Medal Of Honor, do away with the Purple Heart seems as if they are a dime a dozen these days, then we can come up with a new Medal called the Super Bowl MOHFH, the FH stands for; For Heroism. Just venting.

Thread Information