Radio Talk Host Mike Malloy
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Radio Talk Host Mike Malloy

This jerk was on Fox News "John Kasich" Host of Heartland. Calling the President family a bunch of criminals. Another liberal radio talk host. When ever the Conservatives make a statement about Kerry the SH!T hits the fan low blow. I emailed him at mikedmalloy@earthlink.net and let him know my feeling . Has anyone listen to this scum?

Gunny

Attached Images Attached Images

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    wish i could listen to this guy, sounds like he knows what he's talking about

Nope, can't say I've heard of him. I take it he never goes off against political opponents of the administration and/or conservatives. I guess Al Franken should start to worry, since that would make five liberal talkshow hosts out there on radio. Maybe he wants to be hired by the Democrat Presidential Candidate, to be his pipeline to the rest of humanity. You know, ...an echo from the depths.

ivalis:

Look this Scum Ball up on the net.

I'm not against your personal opinion, it what you say out of contexts that bothers me; when a conservieitive makes a comment about one of your Liberals, like Kerry who went to Vietnam and then when he returned protested the war, you all yell fowl and say that Kerry was a war hero, war heroes do not come home and get up on a soap box and brag about what they did in the war like John Kerry doing.

Gunny

I emailed this scum bag, and told him just what i though of him, sure wasn't supporting this lower that whale sh!t.

Gunny

Thank you for supporting The Mike Malloy Program. With the airwaves - both radio and television - now saturated with right-wing Republican lies and distortions, Mike's program has become part of the resistance to the Bush Crime Family and its backers.

Because of the high volume of mail Mike receives, he is not able to read or answer each email individually. However, he deeply appreciates your support of his program - as do all of us here at The Mike Malloy Program.

The Staff
    Mike Malloy Program

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ...I see the Malloy spin-doctors are hard at work - even opposing views are signs of support... aren't form-letter email responses a wonderful thing... not

ivalis:
    If you are calling the President a Fascist, then you are calling all of us who support him a fascist also.

Gunny

Originally posted by TracGunny
    ...I see the Malloy spin-doctors are hard at work - even opposing views are signs of support... aren't form-letter email responses a wonderful thing... not
    I guess they look at it that to respond you have to have listened and by listening you support the program because it keeps the ratings up

Originally posted by usmc4669
    ivalis:
    If you are calling the President a Fascist, then you are calling all of us who support him a fascist also.

Gunny
    okay,, I have to disagree,,, while I consider President Bush an idiot, I would never consider you to be an idiot,,, maybe misguided .. (j/k) seriously,,,, I think that just because we support different politics doesn't necessarily mean either is idiotic or whatever,, just different....

hope I made some kind of sense,, it made sense when I thought it....:glasses:

SheWolf:

I want get into it with you. I think on the same lines as our President.

Gunny Bush

SheWolf:

I want get into it with you. I think on the same lines as our President.

Gunny Bush
    I'm a lover not a fighter hun,,,
    but I think that there is a serious problem when you lose more troops after you declare a war over and a victory than you lost during the war,,, I supported him once he had us into it,,, didn't necessarily agree we needed to do what he did,, but I supported him,, he had no viable post-war plan,, and that's why we are losing so many troops to this day,,, and that my son has to go back ****es me off to no end,, I'm proud of my son, I support him in his choice (even tho' I would have preferred him to go a different route),,,,,, so we can talk,,, but I don't want to fight....

SheWolf:

Blest are you poor; the reign of God is yours.
    Blest are you who hunger; you shall be filled.
    Blest are you who are weeping; you shall laugh.

Blest shall you be when men hate you, when they ostracize you and insult you and proscribe your name as evil because of the Son of Man. On the day they do so, rejoice and exult, for your reward shall be great in heaven. thus it was that their fathers treated the prophets.

You're looking good George W.

Gunny

SheWolf:

You're looking good George W.

Gunny
    Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
    Blessed are they thatnt mourn: for they shall be comforted
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy
    Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God
    BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKER: FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD

SheWolf:

Im finish, you beleive the way you want and I will beleive the way I want. My last post .

Gunny

SheWolf:

Im finish, you beleive the way you want and I will beleive the way I want. My last post .

Gunny
    oh okay,, you can throw bible verses at me,, but can't take it back,

whatever,,,

Thread Information