Can;t Make This Up !!!!
Create Post

Can;t Make This Up !!!!

CLEARWATER, Fla. (FOX 13) - Three syringes were found in a Pinellas County manís rectum, which he claimed didnít belong him, deputies said.

A warrant was out for 40-year-old Wesley Dasher Scott on a drug charge, and deputies took him into custody on January 4 around 4:30 a.m. During his strip search, deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriffís Office said he removed three syringes from his rectum and handed it to them.

Scott said he found them, and they werenít his, deputies said.

Additional drug charges were added during his arrest.

Similar Threads:

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I can't even guess how many times I heard, "That's not mine!" or some variation while I was a cop. Though this one was a little bit unusual.

Ya'll know damm well that man wouldn't lie. This is a clear case of the Police planting evidence.... it's probable, he was black.

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Actually, he's a white guy with red hair. I looked him up.

Like this is a rare case, I've actually seen folks with their heads up their asss.

now you all know that he didn't do that, Dat Other Dude Did It (DODDI)... if he had been black it would have been DONDI.... besides, he a good boy, he ain't never done nothin ceptin to steal enough to keep his momma happy.....

If he says it's not his, then it's not, end of story. He has to be more careful while sleeping. Some enemy obviously planted those syringes on him while he was asleep, but more likely it was someone in the room during a recent colonoscopy. That would fully explain it. But as for him putting them there himself? Not a chance. The proof is, that he said he was innocent.

When I worked in vice we used to bring in the *****s, some were always "cavity" searched as they'd put all kinds of trash up their snatches, including razor blades. I'd sure hate to be one of their tricks. He'd wear himself to a bloody pulp and not even know it.

Thread Information