Prior service Army, does CAB transfer to CAR? Want to go Marine officer. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cohumi View Post
    A capital letter triggers you? Thanks for the input, I'll keep that in mind. This threads run its course, thanks for the useful responses vman and Mike. I'll see myself out before I hurt anyone else's feels.
    not triggered, but it is a sign of respect, unlike the Army, and the Air Force, we have worked hard to earn the title, there is a reason why all other branches have to go through Marine Corps Boot Camp, but not the other way around. so if you feel that you're that entitled then by all means see your self out and don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

No i get it and no disrespect was intended, yeah my basic was easier then your boot camp but that doesnt mean im going to worship the ground you walk on nor doesnt it mean ypur the baddest mother ****er to walk on gods green earth. I know plenty of ****bag Marines and plenty of ****bag Soldiers, admittingly theres more of the latter. I came in here asking a simple question and you and top came off as huge douches, the type of guy that at first opportunity will tell a civilian they served and wait to get thanked. Enjoy your free veterans day meal at dennys and make sure to let everyone know your a vet ok, its badass. Thank you for your service

No i get it and no disrespect was intended, yeah my basic was easier then your boot camp but that doesnt mean im going to worship the ground you walk on nor doesnt it mean ypur the baddest mother ****er to walk on gods green earth. I know plenty of ****bag Marines and plenty of ****bag Soldiers, admittingly theres more of the latter.
    no one has asked you to worship the ground we walk on, so don't get your pannies in a wad.
    I came in here asking a simple question and you and top came off as huge douches,
    no again, I agreed with top on part of what he said, but YOU have no right to come on l here and call anybody a wind bag, you haven't earn that right. and I wanted to let you know that 99% of Marines expect that Marine is caped. so if you can't understand that then I doubt that you will ever understand Marines unless you go through bootcamp.

the type of guy that at first opportunity will tell a civilian they served and wait to get thanked.
    now you're being douchebag, you don't know me, you don't know what I or anyone on here have been through, what we've lost or gave up, who we've lost or anything. you have no F*** clue..
    Enjoy your free veterans day meal at dennys and make sure to let everyone know your a vet ok, its badass. Thank you for your service
    as for your last part, I won't dignify that with an answer.. you don't even show respect to God by capitalizing when addressing Him..

Alright bud, have an excellent day

Alright bud, have an excellent day
    you as well.. and thanks for your service as well.. we do all fight for the same Country and Constitution.

If you join the Marines and IF you earn our coveted badge of honor (Eagle, Globe and Anchor) then you will better understand our remarks. Until that day occurs it is WE, not you who make the decisions in how we choose to respond to any outsider. Your own remarks earned our responses. We have a little (ok a LOT) of pride in our Corps and in our service with the Corps...

Thread Information