HELP: Recruiter hasn't contacted me after sending MEPS work up?
Create Post

HELP: Recruiter hasn't contacted me after sending MEPS work up?

So basically I go into the office in the beginning of January and I had to get my medical documents so I could meet him and fill out the paper work. I got all the documents and filled out the forums, he said he'd bring it up to MEPS the next day because that's when he's going and said it'd probably be about a month until I hear back. I texted him at the end of January asking if he heard anything and all he said was, "It'd be a while man." It's been about a month and a half since I last contacted him. Should I contact him tomorrow via phone and ask him what's going on? He said MEPS is backed up and also said he'd contact me once he heard something. I feel like he's just stringing me along until he needs me for a quota or whatever, but I want to enlist already.