Rocky C - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rocky C

I have. Here. It didn't go well for him.

Appears to be a hoax ...

He is da' Godfuddah....Mafia boss....maybe there was a hit...and dey' put him in da' witness protection...

Poor Natile.

Bloop; you're correct. He probably was the God Father. Um; let's see. He was:

-Recon
    -Anglico
    -Forward Observer
    -Presidential Security Top Secret
    -Awarded various medals he was not eligible for
    -Natalies Lover and she didn't exist
    -Looks like he's a dead man walking

ORDO AD CHAO

I don't need an obituary;

rocky is DEAD to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer3 View Post
    Um; let's see. He was:
    -Recon-Anglico-Forward Observer-Presidential Security Top Secret
    -Awarded various medals he was not eligible for-Natalies Lover and she didn't exist-Looks like he's a dead man walking
    Well...
    Admittedly, I'm a bit embarrassed for believing so quickly now that it seems to be determined as a 'hoax'.

I don't post as much but do check in here every day just in case I can take up some bandwidth and join in.
    I no nothing of any contentious drama re: RC and am truly aghast if the claims stated above were all were just embellished untruths.
    (shaking head in disbelief)

Oh well....I've made worse mistakes in life.

Carry on....

Credits
    Savings
    Maybe I shouldn't ask this question but as I wrote earlier, I've been out of the loop so I'm gonna ask it with the hope that I don't **** anyone off by asking. I understand that some folks were perma-banned by rocky and now that everyone seems to agree that he wasn't the most ethical person...are they all un-banned?

Well....lets see.....during Rocky and I's many phone conversations.....as well as what he has told others. He was in fact a field radio instructor. That was his MOS. However, he stated, the Corps needed him in other endeavors. First he was the personal body guard for a high ranking officer. Next he was with to the 2nd Recon. From there he was Anglico. Then he was assigned Covert operations in Europe, witch he couldn't talk about, but was awarded 2 Meritorious Service Medals for his missions. He was awarded the National Defense Medal during a time it wasn't given. Now look back and use common sense and think about it. He preformed all these great things in just 3 years and was discharged as a Lance Cpl. Interesting isn't it? That you could preform all these great deeds and never get above Lance Cpl. All in peace time. So how did he get 100% disability for PTSD. Very few Marines ever get 100% for PTSD, and all are combat related. Just for your information.....

I'm one of the few, I'm 100% PTSD but I agree, no one would ever know.

I forgot to mention Rocky told us his Meritorious medals was awarded to him by Congress.

There ARE a few veterans that have been awarded 100% for PTSD that is NOT combat related... usually it is awarded to females that have been sexually assaulted, but if a male gets it for a "personal assault" it could be anything from a sexual assault to getting a severe ass whipping by a group of gang bangers... it is NOT commonplace for this award to happen, I have seen less than 10 of these type awards in 20+ years as a veteran service officer..... one thing for sure, as soon as someone gives out this "my records are sealed for national security reasons" bull, it is for sure just that, BULL

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer3 View Post
    Tony; you haven't missed a thing on the Rocky deal. Billy talked to both the state and local police in Rhode Island, and they know nothing about it.

My thoughts about his death,is that it is as phoney as Natalie and he is.
    Could be they just haven't found the body yet. You know his records of his death may be sealed to protect the innocent.

Ha! He's so special even his obituary is classified. Guess that makes SGT7477 some kind of super secret spy or sumpthin, since he reported it first?

Thread Information