Coffee Talk - Page 44
Create Post
Page 44 of 180 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Cut the grass this afternoon just in time for the rain ...

Just noticed I've been here for 15 years ... How time does fly.

Thinking about grilling brats tomorrow afternoon ...

giphy.jpg

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    Just noticed I've been here for 15 years ... How time does fly.
    How long have I been here, when not banished lol, brother. But was in the 70's today, still on baby bear watch, she was at the hospital last night, they sent her home, she is back today. As I told da warden, baby bear will hatch when he wants to. Still dont know if I am ready for the title Grandpa.

Ha-ha! You are a man of few words having been here from the beginning. I lost count of the number of times I was timed-out during my tenure here ...

Good luck with your little teddy bear when it arrives!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    Ha-ha! You are a man of few words having been here from the beginning. I lost count of the number of times I was timed-out during my tenure here ...

Good luck with your little teddy bear when it arrives!
    Hey, congrats on the 15 yrs, it is along time, aint many of us left my brother. And yes, I got a few time outs and timed out because I walked off and did something else and forgot, getting old like you. But have always respected you even if at times I didnt agree with ya.
    SF Keg

Come on, You two are making My whiskey get watered down, from all the tears of joy. LOL... S/F

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, ya know what Mex, 15 yrs on here, I salute him, I have never got to meet you or him but I would love to. I was in the wrong on this one and I will admit it. It is his day and no, I am not just saying that.
    And as of yet, no baby bear.
    SF

Morning all here in S.W. Kansas we have 63º and we should reach 78º for our high today.
    Winds are from the East at 9 mph..
    Hope you have a great week...

I think it's great how you two tough old jarheads (Troop and Keg) can stop in here, pull up a stool, and share your real feelings for each other - that's what the bar's for!

We do have some other old timers (well, as far as the website) around, and a lot who've been mighty quiet lately. Like me, it's been a busy summer with teaching the younger daughter how to drive. All the other stuff for a teenager too, but wow. Troop, enjoy the time with Baby Bear, because I just realized (again) how dam' fast they grow up!

Oh, and it's back to rain, rain, and more rain here in the Swamp, in case ya wanted a weather report.

Back to you, Chet!

s/f

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Daylight is burning time too Git Er Did...Troop enJoy the newborn Baby Bear cause what your doing out there on the Streets of America is a good thing total Respect too All the Men & Women who lay their Life on the Line for Us I wanna give a shout out too All Americans across the Pond hope you can all come home soon...Andy stay High and Dry Legal high I mean lol Godbless You Guys Adios

Pouring rain all day ... Expecting six inches or more.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yessir up & at Em big cup of Java and my Fav Waylon Jennings song America gets my mind right too deal w/It Godspeed too All of Yah Go Easy from the Twilight Zone USofA Adios

Yesterday, actually - 33 years ago I got called "Marine" for the first time after 13 weeks of not so nice terms 8-)

8/8/84, MCRD PISC, Platoon 1068

Semper Fi!

Happy boot camp graduation day!

Thread Information