Coffee Talk - Page 34
Create Post
Page 34 of 180 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Afternoon Marines , 33º with wet heavy snow and still snowing outside.
    We have about 5 to 7 inches of snow on the ground. windy also wind is about 21 to 30 mph from the north.
    Have been with out electricity all night and most of today too.

Where did the spring go ????

41º and 11 inches of heavy wet snow. and tree limbs on the ground making life fun again around here..
    High 60º with clear skies overhead and light winds blowing so far..

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well 55, it been pouring down the rain here but the sun just came out and its around 70, but by thursday the rain is supposed to be back and a high of 52, aint no 7 inches of snow but still sucks. And baby bear is due august 22nd. And yes, I have already been informed by da warden that baby bear is going with us on vacation in 2018. And people ask me why I call him baby bear, I say because I get called a full grown bear by truck drivers so he is baby bear.

That's funny LOL

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    55 we will hit Clover SC on the 16th of June, you can do a duet with da warden, she can sing and there are normally a couple jarheads there so we got back up and the owner is a retired deputy so he dont put up with a bunch of crap, he only 6 foot 3 inches and 300 lbs. But da warden can sing, last year they all stopped and turned to watch. I never realized how good she sings, that night I did.

Finally got my head above water from work, there are times when I *hate* being pre-sales. So much b.s., so little time helping people make their chit just work!

Yes, I'm a techie, and maybe I should get back into the post-sales part of things. Oh, and the weather has been 90 degrees one day, then 60 and pouring the next, for the last couple weeks.

I'd much rather hear about your adventures with da warden, Troop!

s/f

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    oh my gosh Andy! your alive! and I agree troops stories are the best...congrats on the bear cub

It's 45º outside with mostly cloudy skies and a high around 65º,also there's a good chance of showers tonight with up to an Inch of rain possible..

Planted some maters ...

55º and up to 60º for the high and winds are light around 10 to 15 mph.
    Rain last night not much about 1/2 inch right now we have mostly cloudy skies overhead ,But there's some blue sky shinning through..

High of 70 today, sure looking forward to 4 day weekend and playing with My newest Granddaughter . Also do some more work on the Grandkids club house... S/F

Oh, I'm still on the right side of the grass, Lisa - good to "see" you in here too! I've got the garden all done and growing for this year, been working more than I'd like, and am just about to go fire up another cup of joe so I can deal with --- well, whatever comes along!

How are things up your way?

And has anybody seen Doc Wilder around lately? I'm keeping an eye open when I can, but he's just about disappeared, along with everybody else. Time to go see what's new on the forum today...

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    havent seen Doc around at all, the rest pop in and out.... havent seen Ed either

Good Morning all 65º and going to reach 72º light winds so far and clear skies overhead..
    Hard to think about it that we had a Blizzard this past weekend with the weekend that's coming around calling for 83 Sat., Sun., and Monday..
    Here in Kansas if you don't like the weather wait 5 min.
    Have a great weekend all...

Wonderful weather this weekend highs mid 80's and I'm happier than last week end we had the blizzard here then. Right now it's 74º

Thread Information