Coffee Talk - Page 22
Create Post
Page 22 of 181 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Quote Originally Posted by troop901 View Post
    Well Ronnie, he says he went to boot camp at OCS Quantico in 2010, but his rank is E-1 and he is still in service 7 yrs later and still a E-1. Maybe you should inform him on the federal law about stolen valor, yes, it is a felony.
    You know Brad, if I brought up Stolen Valor most wouldn't have a clue, what a shame, maybe he had a drill Sgt too,lol, Semper Fidelis.

Well 60º already and going up to 84º .. Today will be a great day to ride my scooter around the block or two..winds are calm now but later 10 to 20 mph..
    Have a great Weekend guys..

Well, I skip a couple of days and the wackos start to come out of the woodwork - oh, and that fake too.

8-)

I love the ban hammer. My favorite piece of gear!

Meanwhile it feels like winter today, then back to Spring for the weekend, the weather's been crazy even for Maryland. Good to see some familiar faces popping up here, I'll go close the window and keep the breeze out.

Andy......just who are you referring to as wackos...........Ronnie has been trying real hard to get rid of that stigma, no matter what you tell everyone......

Sunny and 74 this afternoon ...

Currently Temp is 61º , today's high for today of 65º cloudy. A cold front has started moving in and the temp is falling fast.. winds out of the north at 2 to 5 mph colder temps tonight and tomorrow..
    Have a good day..

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Andy......just who are you referring to as wackos...........Ronnie has been trying real hard to get rid of that stigma, no matter what you tell everyone......
    Now Billy if you can't hit any harder than that you could have just as well stayed at home,lmao, Semper Fidelis.

Ronnie, I wasn't going to show this picture of you eating lunch at the " Home ", I promised the nurses I wouldn't. But, you've brought it on yourself brother.16387987_1271078932948343_6780205795577847117_n.jpg

Good Morning Marine and Corpsmen 38º going to reach 46º partly cloudy skies and wind from the north at 12 mph..tonight colder with a low around 30º.
    We are in the middle of a roller coaster temp table.
    Y'all have a good day..

Credits
    Savings
    gator_zpscuf0qvnn.gif

Bill,

Looks like that Gator' swallowed
    a 220vac girls vibrator that's stuck
    on highspeed ???

poor *a$tard, cant even shift gears

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Ronnie, I wasn't going to show this picture of you eating lunch at the " Home ", I promised the nurses I wouldn't. But, you've brought it on yourself brother.Attachment 31274
    Lmao, Billy that dude has way more hair than me, it must be Troop, Semper Fidelis.

At least he's happy right..

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Attachment 31275

Bill,

Looks like that Gator' swallowed
    a 220vac girls vibrator that's stuck
    on highspeed ???

poor *a$tard, cant even shift gears

Just cold outside with the wind blowing about 18 to 20 mph with the temp of 41º.
    over night low 30º windy I need some warmth..
    Have a good week all..

Had a record high 82 yesterday ... only made it up to 60 today.

Thread Information