Coffee Talk - Page 124
Create Post
Page 124 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2699

Thread: Coffee Talk

Mostly sunny and 82 today ...

Very Nice Day today. We have 77º and sunny skies over head...

Mostly sunny and 68 today ...

Afternoon everyone it's 61º and we could see 71º today will see..

Mostly sunny and 66 ...

Morning all, it's 62º and cloudy..
    I hope it warms up a little..

Good afternoon everyone ... It's nice today so far we have 64º and we may see 80º if we are lucky.
    Be Care careful and stay safe..

Afternoon all, it nice today so far we have 68º and we hope to each 79º.. Hope you are staying safe and wearing your mask..

It's nice today slight chance of rain and the temp is 69º and we hope to reach 83º today.

Afternoon everyone , had my coffee this morning and now I'm checking in..
    Right now we have 71º and expect 81º for the high.. Hope all of you men and women have a good day..

Almost eight inches of rain ...

Hello Marines, using this Amazon Fire thing-bought it awhile ago.Have Wi-Fi bleeding in from livingroom,so I figured I try it. Yup-Bronx,New York , highest death rate in USA- No Sweat, Still Breathing.Been on TH ,to much.Mentioned Leatherneck.com there...Lot's of Corpsman ,Marines , and Army Docs there....Lot's of Political Crap to. Joined some kind of Corpsman thing,But you know my Loyality is Always to you...At my VA-James J.Peter's-we have the Most Deaths of any VA in the Country.Have these Zoom Video Chats....with my DAV
    Chapter 23, Bronx N.Y....for Doctor's Appointments DUO is Used....Over 28000 dead from Corona here-so no Hoax..but now looks like this Virus causes Blood Clots in the Lungs and Heart...
    so maybe Ventilators we're Wrong from
    beginning....My! Endocrinologist got mad at me cause I did not want to come in and take a diabetes 1AD test....28 Employees have Died there....so I still have some Smarts...She called my Shrink and told him ,I was acting Manic- What....just using precautions...Had to explain things to him....Now, She Hates me...hehe...So ,Empty the Streets here...Yes, I wear 3 Operating room masks,when I go out....and strange gloves also...Have still some Dental Problems-VA not open for that at All.Maybe by June 5th my Perriodontist will repair Abcessed tooth-meanwhile in Augmentin...Amoxicillin and Pencillin G...Ha. Still feel Crummy..but don't think I can Catch anything...but Why take Chances....Hope you All are Doing Well. saw New Modernized M-60. looks Beautiful...No Weapons for Average Law abiding Citizens here...but that item sure could be useful- if food runs out and people start breaking into houses and Apartments.....just Saying...This is a Demoncratic State...Just got this Mail in Voting Ballot...They want to fix the Election Early here...Some dead people Voted Twice last Presidential Election..so think ,I will Just wait....66 degrees here today but has been up to 85 Degrees here....Been eating lots of Soup with Pink Salmon from fans U throw in....Meat in Super Markets just look like blood has been added...Long Lines also....but Chinese Take out by me is doing more business than it Normally does...Vitamin Store by me here has Wooden Police Baracades here....;Crazy...No Zinc,but Iodine and Ester C...so got some for me and my Brother...He actually started to take some Vitamins....Amazing....All and All-People are Staying Home...here....Just figured I would drop by.....and Say Howdy...You All be SAFE you Hear....Semper Fi Forever...Always....Lots of Scams on Messenger also.....so let's see if this Posts....F
    GoD Bless Always. My Marines.....

​Hey-Cut out Face Book-Book-that is where I havehave Been on

1AC Test...this changes my Words..Sorry you know. What I am trying to say...Ok

Cut out my
    Semper FI Also

Thread Information