POG SGT looking to join RECON - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jab116, I don't discredit myself at all. I just know that I will have a lot to learn on the ground side. It's appealing just to know that i'm capable of doing it. I'm sure everyone wants to test their self. Just so happens that they are close to me and that kind of got me into thinking of what am i waiting for.

elkbow, I don't know about metamucil or arthritis meds, but I hear the corpsman has a never ending suply of motrin!

That's good to hear, maybe the powers to be are considering an ole geezer platoon. I know nobody wants to deal with me before I've had my morning coffee and be- cool meds. We're extremely dangerous and unpredictable early in the mornings, just ask my wife. We work better as they day wears on ( arthritis ) you know.
    I hope the best for you and if your family supports you, by all means, go for it! I didn't realize it was that difficult to get back in after broken service. Don't let the opportunity pass you by and look back with regret! It's better to go for it than set back feeling like an old warrior that has outlived his usefulness. you'll learn why they say " Once a Marine, always a Marine "!

Thread Information