Help with a question please! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can some marriages last at a young age and in the Marines? Yeah there are some that can the only thing that is 100% is that nothing is 100% obviously there are some that dont fit the mold but the VAST majority do thats why the divorce rate in the military is so high because most do not.

My MOS is 2141. I know it sounds naive but I know that my fiance won't cheat on me. I know things about her that some wives never tell their husbands or anyone else in their entire life

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PFC M View Post
    My MOS is 2141. I know it sounds naive but I know that my fiance won't cheat on me. I know things about her that some wives never tell their husbands or anyone else in their entire life
    We aint sayin dont do it but whats the hurry. I saw too many "she would never and I would never" fall by the wayside when you go overseas.
    And as Rocky said, you might want to change your screen name because you will probally be promoted to Lance shortly and Rocky hates to have to do work and change your screen name for you lol.
    But as they said, check with your CO first.
    SF

The CO cannot tell him he cannot get married that's not a lawful order, he can assist in making the decision. But as long as he isn't dating an officer or NCO SNCO in his unit the CO cant do anything about him getting married.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky C View Post

To the OP. You could have picked a better username.
    As you gain rank I am going to have to change it for you every time.

Think about something else and let me know.
    We can take care of it sooner than later.

Note * username changed to USMC 2141 from PFC M per request of the OP

Thread Information