Navy Secretary Dismisses SEALs' Concerns About Integrating Women - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    Some Marine lieutenant probably kicked sand in his face and stole his girlfriend ...

He's doing Obama's bidding and smooching his ass with this integration bullshhit. Marine Corps and Navy leadership need to take a stand, but many of them don't want to be dismissed from the service like the other 300 officers since Obama became president.
    Doubt Maybus has ever had a girlfriend in his life. That's one of his major malfunctions.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hahahahahaha !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    Doubt Maybus has ever had a girlfriend in his life. That's one of his major malfunctions.
    Top, he was married to real nice gal(Julie), an they have several children. Good kids. Mabus and Julie divorced while he was Governor. It was nasty; played out in the media.

Definition of Man:

"c: a bipedal primate mammal (Homo sapiens) that is anatomically related to the great apes but distinguished especially by notable development of the brain with a resultant capacity for articulate speech and abstract reasoning, is usually considered to form a variable number of freely interbreeding races, and is the sole living representative of the hominid family; broadly: any living or extinct hominid"

aka: All humans. The word "man" doesn't automatically designate or exclude gender. Crewman can mean anyone. I guess we should take "man" out of "human" "woman" as well as other words such as "female". Since it has those words in it...

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Now that's being real PC , lol

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    What the hell is wrong with his brain housing group this Mabus idiot ?

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    He don't have a brain housing group Master Guns. He's null and void, and kind of girlie like from what I can tell.

Marine Family Free Member 2 Marine Mom's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ya know guys, I'm a womens libber, I'v done several things that were men only things, for a ling time. And maybe, years back, I'd say, Hell ya the girls should be allowed to do it all. But, as I'v lived my life, and become a MOM, I do NOT, WANT my DAUGHTER, in any of the things, ash butt, and the other no mind, are trying to force. The corp has been the greatest fighting force, for, over 200 yrs, obviously working correctly. Its not broke, yet!! but if they keep it up, it will be.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    AND, as for the bull**** about the standards, not being changed to make it easier, for us gals, my oldest marine, Justin, said it already had been, made easier.

The turn out won't be good, trying to change something that has worked for years makes no sense, oh well what can we do, Semper Fidelis?

His record speaks for itself....Just remember heaven gates are guarded by MARINES!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ya, but, we don't need to be sending more there, sooner than they need to be, because of stupid crap, like this. Im praying, someone, get a backbone, and a brain.

Thread Information