Happy Birthday, Billy (AKA: Mongoose) - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    I asked Billy what he wanted for his birthday, and, see above photo, he wants a new pole. That one broke three times last week and is just about worn out. He would appreciate a collection of ours to replace it, but he'll make do with this one for now. Otherwise, he had a great birthday day.

I've been out of touch for the past three(3) weeks and without a computer; however I
    returned today and saw this thread. If anyone deserves a birthday thread it's Billy.

Billy is the inventor of crotch less panties, because he ate all the crotch's out of every
    pair of panties he ever did the dance with. He ate so many that he became an institution,
    . So Billy, please accept this belated Happy Birthday wish from your partner in crime!

Hammer

Credits
    Savings

Now, just look at that immage,,, can't tell if'n them's man boobs or
    a female with a flat chest,, and look at the meat flap dangling one side
    and the other glued to the side,,,,,

IF Billy wanted Him/her,,,,It'd probibly be for a LIFE RAFT there in them
    TEXAS FLOOD WATERS.....

"Just Sayin' "

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yessir I heard that...whatEv the F**K "IT" is ? Enough 2 choke a Maggot...Dave You are a Sick Puppy

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Thank you, Jack.

I heard that Billy has a contract with Victoria Secrets to test their crotchless panties, since he was the inventor, and they have to pay him royalties. He also has a recycling company for used panties, and sells them as "Used" only.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Leave it up to Dave to bring up my past escapades. I do wonder though, why he keeps my old picture? And yes Mitch....I was in an institution. It was the low point of my life. Thanks for bringing up bad memories. However, my time in the mental institution was a blessing in disguise. It was were during one of my out of body experiences, that I found out I was a Lesbian. I hid that part until my brother Bloop talked me out of the closet. Oh well, it is what it is. Dave, no one pays any attention to you or Mitch. I mean, look at you! You go around defending hard corps criminals. Getting them back on the street to kill, rape, and beat up old women again. What about Mitch.....what can you say about a man whose only friend is PJones. He was banned from his own high school reunion. The Doctor who delivered Mitch.....committed suicide the same day. Thanks to all my Marine brothers for the birthday wishes.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    soooo Mongoose admits that he is the one in the photo......and is so modest about not asking us for donations to replace the pole.

Marine Free Member McT ontheRock71's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Howdy, and Happy Belated Birthday Billy, I hope that those floods from "Hurricane Patricia" passed over you out there in West Texas. In any case here's hoping that it was a day for you to remember.
    Sempers,
    Ken

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    Happy birthday Mongoose......

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Billy, everyone always forgets my BD cuz everyone is toasting yours the day before mine. LOL

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Chuck, happy Birthday brother. But I only had a few birthday wishes on facebook.....you had about 2,000 on facebook. Your a great friend and a hell of a diver.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Chuck, happy Birthday brother. But I only had a few birthday wishes on facebook.....you had about 2,000 on facebook. Your a great friend and a hell of a diver.
    I dont think me posting Happy Birthday to myself counts... LOL
    Thanks for the kind words brother..

​Happy Belated Birthday Mongoose.Hope your Good and your Birthday is Great.Have Fun and Celebrate Large my Brother.

Thread Information