Need help!
Create Post

Thread: Need help!

Need help!

Good morning marines,

I have a few questions I was hoping some of you can answer. I've always wanted to join the marines and I'm not sure if it is too late. First I will tell you I am 27 years old so I know pretty close to the cut off date for the reserves which is 29. I tried joint the marines once before when I was 20 but was told no because I had recently got into some legal trouble (possession of marijuana). It was a stupid mistake I made when I was young and dumb. Since then I have graduated from college with a bachelors degree and I recently went in to my local recruiters office to try and join the reserves once again and before even telling the recruiter about my criminal history he asked my age and told me I was to old and basically referred me to the navy and shoved me out the door. Should I try another recruiters office in my area or do you think it's just too late?

this has always been a dream of mine and am willing to do whatever it takes.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    It's " M " arines.

The age limit is 29. You should be able to enlist. Maybe find another Marine recruiter willing to work with you. Also, have you considered the officer program?

Thread Information