Do any of you look like a stoner? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep. That's pretty much it! lol

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Hahahahahaha.

I was never a hippie. But I did have a mullet....and tried to grow a cheesy mustache. Now if my hair touches the back of my neck, it's waaaay to long.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    Maybe OP you should try getting a hair cut or taking a bath the only time ive ever been confused for a stoner is when ive been a stoner. Or maybe you should try to stop asking such stupid questions and not smoking pot. A lot of steriotypes have truth to them.
    Haha, my hair is short, I´m shaved, I take showers. I pretty much just have this combination of a low voice and squinty eyes that makes people think I´m a stoner. I wasn´t lying when I said I have never even seen pot, let alone smoked it. I am really devoted to my faith, and smoking pot would legitimately violate my conscience...

I look like a total dirtball. Longish, greasy hair, beard shaved to a point, always dressed in jeans and band t-shirts...I have nothing to prove to anyone, and the reaction I get when I'm around "normal" people is priceless, especially considering that I'm one of the people they would call for help if they were in trouble. Being under cover is satisfying in so many ways, hahaha.

Thread Information