National Defense Medal discussion - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They could always give boot Marines a ribbon for graduating bootcamp (like the Army does) to go with their shooting badge. I think soldiers also get one for throwing a live grenade close enough to the target. How about a rainbow ribbon for open gays and tranny's! That would make them feel included which is the whole point anyway.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Top, they could have one simply called "The Medal", which covers every period of service and every conceivable situation, so everyone can be included, as you said. This inclusiveness is a national priority the last couple of decades anyway. "The Medal". Available to all---even to those who didn't graduate boot camp.

I'm so very glad that I enlisted when I did, and that my career took the path that it did. Allows me to not feel any need to justify or qualify anything to anyone. My fruit salad (and all the baggage that goes with it) was earned the right way.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silveradomick View Post
    I'm so very glad that I enlisted when I did, and that my career took the path that it did. Allows me to not feel any need to justify or qualify anything to anyone. My fruit salad (and all the baggage that goes with it) was earned the right way.
    This

Thread Information