1391 BF questions - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    went on the second link they tell you how the area is so much helpful .... Sergeant did you do your training at FT Lee for BF?

Make sure You check Your orders, it's not like the old days. When My Son got to 29 palms His orders had Him checking into Housing first, before looking for something off base . Let Me know when You get settled in, I'm a 1391 from the 80's and would like to know how things have changed. S/F

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PFCRamirez View Post
    went on the second link they tell you how the area is so much helpful .... Sergeant did you do your training at FT Lee for BF?
    yes I did

Found out my actual unit is the CLB1 in Camp Pedelton, where is this unit located?

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Found out my actual unit is the CLB1 in Camp Pedelton, where is this unit located?
    same area as 7th ESB, near mainside I beleive

how was the chain of command back then? it is very strict now

near mainside? Where the front gates of Camp Pedelton are?

CLB1 , did that the place of F.S.S.G.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    how was the chain of command back then? it is very strict now
    huh?

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    near mainside? Where the front gates of Camp Pedelton are?
    ummm kind of.....mainside is not by the front gates, if by front gates you mean the ones right off the I-5 next to Ocean Side

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mexbearlll View Post
    CLB1 , did that the place of F.S.S.G.
    pretty much

Is 1st MLG in Camp Pedelton the same as the 7th ESB? Also, which units there aren't deployable?

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Is 1st MLG in Camp Pedelton the same as the 7th ESB? Also, which units there aren't deployable?
    No, they are not the same. 7th ESB falls under 1st MLG command. G= Group > B=Battalion.

They are all deployable and do so quite frequently with the MEU's(Marine Expeditionary Unit). If you don't want to deploy you are in the wrong line of work.

where is the 1st MLG unit located than? ... was told some units weren't deployable which I fond hard to believe had to get a verifier

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    where is the 1st MLG unit located than? ... was told some units weren't deployable which I fond hard to believe had to get a verifier
    Camp Pendleton.....near Mainside as I have already said, but not by the Main/Front gate off the I-5 by Oceanside

how many times do I have to repeat myself...ggeeeezzus

yes there is units that are not deployable but 1st MLG and its subordinates are not them

Thread Information