Help in Finding your D.I.'s
Create Post

Help in Finding your D.I.'s

For those who went to Parris Island ,S.C.
    Here's a web site for all Drill Instructors who were at P.I. top one is P.I.

For Marine who went to San Diego,C.A.,
    you can come to the second link for help.
    and the second link is for the west coast.

http://www.parrisislanddi.org/

http://www.westcoastdi.org/

Similar Threads:

If they are on the roster, I tried mine with no luck, Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    If they are on the roster, I tried mine with no luck, Semper Fidelis.
    True but the Sgt.Maj. said he knows where most of them went. He said she said LOL

If they haven't joined either Drill Instructor Association they will not be on any roster at these sites. I have never seen a roster of D.I.'s at the West Coast site.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I looked for my Plt. Commander for years without any luck. Six months ago, his granddaughter and daughter, saw a post I made here on LN, and PM'ed me. He died in 2007. He retired a Reg. Sgt Major. This is a photo they sent me.Click image for larger version

Name:	randy.png
Views:	769
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	28439He was a SSgt in 67. A great Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1955 View Post
    True but the Sgt.Maj. said he knows where most of them went. He said she said LOL
    I have worked with SSgt Gregg Stoner at the West Coast DI association he told me if they are not on the roster they are hard to find, I also worked with the Sgt. Major there also lol, SSgt Stoner said the longer they are out of the Corps the harder it will be to find them, Semper Fidelis.

According to SSgt Gregg Stoner there is a roster of the members at West Coast DI Association, I have worked with him through emails, I will check again soon to see if my DI's joined the association, Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I looked for my Plt. Commander for years without any luck. Six months ago, his granddaughter and daughter, saw a post I made here on LN, and PM'ed me. He died in 2007. He retired a Reg. Sgt Major. This is a photo they sent me.Attachment 28439He was a SSgt in 67. A great Marine.
    It's great that they let you know about your PC even if it was not good news.

Here's another good place to search for Drill instructors , Platoon , and Friends !!!
    if you need info or help let me know..

www.mca-marines.org/leatherneck/

Thread Information