EER-8 1977-78 1142 Gramps is looking for his kids
Create Post

EER-8 1977-78 1142 Gramps is looking for his kids

Hello there! I'm looking to see If anyone from our class conducted at beautiful "Outhouse Bay" Camp LeJuene is still around and possibly prowling here?
    Who am I? I'm your skeet/trap shooting instructor from the base range,and the one who kept a level head watched out for you all where ever we went.That's where the name Gramps came from.
    I hope your all out there and doing well.Give a shout,please.

Stanco 1142

Similar Threads:

I was at Courthouse Bay and went to school there for MOS 1142 Electrical Equipment Repairman! I was there in 1979. I remember we used to call it ***** House Bay!! Because of my time there I now get my health care from the VA because of the tainted water. I am trying to think if I remember you. I do remember going to the range. Long time and great to hear from a fellow 1142!

I was there from Aug 77 thru Jan 78 and than sent to Okinawa and worked at Camp Smedley D. Butler (Zukeran area). I was with the General Service Unit and our thing was emergency power and heavy equipment for all Marine Corp bases on the island.Even NTA,we also took care of Kue hospital too.It was good duty and I got to do some flipped out stuff.
    I'm sorry to hear of your health issues and hope your doing alright. Hang in there my brother. Semper Fi

I was there August 1979 thru Jan 1980 and was stationed at Camp Fatima. The airwing. Okinawa was fun duty. I enjoyed snorkeling in the clear water in the E China Sea. Okinawa offered a lot of things for us Marines to get in trouble!! Remember Whisper Ally!
    I do not have any health issues due to the bad water at Camp LeJeune. I am glad to get good healthcare from the VA because of my duty there.
    Semper Fi!!

Thread Information