What should I do?
Create Post

What should I do?

Short story, last year I stopped processing with the Marines twice. And they basically said they wouldn't work with me again. Fast forward to now I tried processing with the air guard got dq need waiver. And want to try and see I ****ed up and want to be Marine. Should I try and contact a Marine recruiter in another city or just forget about it?

Credits
    Savings
    Have you tried the National Guard >?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Forget about it. You're in the system as a quitter; any Marine recruiter nationwide has access to your file.

Im surprised they would waste their time on you twice. The Marine Corps doesnt want you hell you really shouldnt enlist anywhere youre a flake and are probably going to get someone killed. you are already trying to quit doing stuff for the air guard because you are going to have to get a waiver.

Staypuff needs to stay home and not enter the mans military. Im not trying to insult or persoally attack but what do you think is going to happen when you go to basic, boot camp where ever you end up? You going to cry for mommy when the drill instructor, drill sergeant yells at you?

Thread Information