ASVAB Scores & MOS (Poolee directed) - Page 49
Create Post
Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    I just took the DLAB at MEPS boy was it hard! I want to be a 0231 and im not really interested in learning another lanuange so i wasent really upset when i heard i failed by 1-2 points.

I made a 93 on the ASVAB, and I am going 0300.

They need smart grunts right?

Quote Originally Posted by bionicpope View Post
    I made a 93 on the ASVAB, and I am going 0300.

They need smart grunts right?
    doubt your gonna get 0300 its really full i hope you got a plan B and C

Quote Originally Posted by luis2787 View Post
    doubt your gonna get 0300 its really full i hope you got a plan B and C
    Already got it, or at least that is what my recruiter told me.

Untill you sign for your job nothing is "guaranteed". I was guaranteed 03xx and a buddy of mine was guaranteed presidential security, now he's going as a 03xx and I'm going as a 06xx. Just make sure you get the contract signed

Anyway ASVAB: 86 MOS:06xx (going for 0621)

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Going for intel myself. 267x Cryptological-linguist ASVAB 87 DLAB 110 anyone else here take the DLAB?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxer17 View Post
    Going for intel myself. 267x Cryptological-linguist ASVAB 87 DLAB 110 anyone else here take the DLAB?
    Isn't that the language test? These two kids from my RS took it and said it was pretty tough, that you can't even really study for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bartone View Post
    Untill you sign for your job nothing is "guaranteed". I was guaranteed 03xx and a buddy of mine was guaranteed presidential security, now he's going as a 03xx and I'm going as a 06xx. Just make sure you get the contract signed

Anyway ASVAB: 86 MOS:06xx (going for 0621)
    Ah. Already signed for it and such.

Quote Originally Posted by bionicpope View Post
    Ah. Already signed for it and such.

Well in that case good luck bro. Maybe I'll be your radioman in the field somewhere. Small Corps right?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeloon200 View Post
    I just took the DLAB at MEPS boy was it hard! I want to be a 0231 and im not really interested in learning another lanuange so i wasent really upset when i heard i failed by 1-2 points.
    My friend got a 98 on the dlab. Right now he's in PI with a 02xx/26xx contract with a bonus. Keep your head up. Take it again.

Credits
    Savings
    I got a 90 on the ASVAB. I don't have a MOS yet but my Christmas list would be Infantry or Aircrew. Tomorrow I am to meet with my recruiter and find out where my destiny lies. As long as I am not stationed in Arizona or Utah (preferably overseas) then all is well. I also do not want to push pencils.

i got a 97 on my ASVAB. I'm planning on going 03XX, but i need to make it final next time i meet with my recruiter

Quote Originally Posted by phil d View Post
    i got a 97 on my ASVAB. I'm planning on going 03XX, but i need to make it final next time i meet with my recruiter
    Ditto, I got a 95 and am dying to go 03xx. So freakin full right now though, I signed up for Combat Support but would love to switch to Infantry if anything opened up

I recieved a 91 on my ASVAB, but I was told that I cannot pick my MOS, because I am going to OCS so they basically put me where I am needed. If I do get a choice eventually, I will most likely pick Intelligence, or Infantry.

Quote Originally Posted by Yager24 View Post
    Ditto, I got a 95 and am dying to go 03xx. So freakin full right now though, I signed up for Combat Support but would love to switch to Infantry if anything opened up
    yeah man it's really full. i've talked to a lot of guys that want infantry and have been denied. i guess everyone wants to be a grunt these days...

Thread Information