Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Around my neck Dave daring someone to try and take them away

Like Mr. T Hahahahaha !!!

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Walking weighed down on one side is a dead giveaway that you have gold bars hanging from your neck, Jimmy-----back pocket is better. Or shopping cart.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Hahahahaha. Love it Dave .

Quote Originally Posted by Baker1971 View Post
    Before Bank of America became them, they were Fleet bank. You could buy coins, ingots, bullions, bars, right over the counter. Now it's all wire transfers and you use Merrill Lynch thru Bank of America.

I still like to have the real deal in my possesion thou, just in case I need a fast liquidation or the country goes belly up I can use the gold, silver, platinum or palladium to buy anything in the world.
    Ok, interesting. Whatever works for you. Surprised you don't use USAA. They have a pretty good financial investment center. I use 401k via my employer with matches. Kind of scattered all over in mutual funds. I don't like to worry about it, just pay into the plan every paycheck and let it do her thing. But like anything else, its a bit risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker1971 View Post
    Around my neck Dave daring someone to try and take them away

Like Mr. T Hahahahaha !!!

In your back pocket, they are gold bars, around your neck, that is called excess fat tissue. Time to PT Marine.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    lol

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Hahahahahaha !!!

kekekeke. You guys.

Thread Information